monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 23 ... LastLast

Thread: PNW Sightings

knew I'd seen it around
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Havent worked on it in 7 years

Normal Member Kaie is on a distinguished road Kaie's Avatar
    Id so take one of those over a truck. Being i wouldnt really use a truck for much. Just hauling bits of stuff home from Home Depot or whatever.
    Where the **** is my ignition spray? - Ricky

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Rolled with a 85-87 Cabby on the way home tonight around 17:00ish on I5 NB near Everett. Turn signals in the grill. It was blue or black (hard to tell) with a tan top. A couple of dudes in it. Gave the V after I got the 'check this car out' look I was in the lowered white Golf MKII. I gave you a couple clicks on the rear fog when I got off the freeway.

Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    I gave you a couple clicks on the rear fog when I got off the freeway.
    I do this too.. but I still think most euro enthusiasts are clueless about it
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Yeah ive only recently heard of rear fogs and i have yet to investigate what it even means.

Theres like kits for MkIIIs i think. Im guessing you need the Euro light switch to control them. Which i want anyways so i can control retrofit fogs and control headlamp level.

You just need a Euro switch and a bit of wire. oh an a light bulb. Its super easy, even a caveman can do it!

how easy are those Euro switches and ecode headlamp motors to come by? Can you get them from a dealer?

You just need a Euro switch and a bit of wire. oh an a light bulb. Its super easy, even a caveman can do it!
    do mk3's not need specific euro tails?

rear fogs should come on all cars.. but should only available for use by people who know how to use them

Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    do mk3's not need specific euro tails?
    No. the provision for the light bulb is there. It just needs the hole punched out in the lens and wiring. its not like a Murrican MKII where nothing works

rear fogs should come on all cars.. but should only available for use by people who know how to use them
    Darkness is NOT a reason to turn the rear fogs on I soot some of those people... Apparently noone reads owners manuals anymore. Here is a shocking fact that I read in the manual for the b7: "Although Quattro is all wheel drive, this does not imply that your car is intended for offroad use". they actually had to put that in the manual? stupid murricans!

I still think it's a stupid idea to have two rear fogs on a car. Rear fogs create some amount of glare.. which just makes it harder to see the brake lights when they're used.

everyone probably knows me by now Jazzydub has a spectacular aura about Jazzydub has a spectacular aura about Jazzydub's Avatar
    I always had people tell me I had a brake light out on my mk3 with a rear fog. Then they looked all confused when I explained that it was just a rear fog light.

Cruised with a silver mk5 Jetta with Mcdubbn on the license plate on 9 again this morning. Love the car, not the hids so much though. They're a little blinding.

Today in Arlington by the liquor store: spotted lilgreydentwagen 3 seperate times, once while having a "conversation" with Arlington police. Hope that went well for you. A little later, Caleb with the white mk3 Jetta GLX came by my work and we chatted a bit.

Yesterday around 11am, NB hwy. 9 close to Arlington, got a V from a scirocco (mk1 I believe). The body was white with a dark colored hood. It appeared to be a work in progress.
    contact me for detailing services

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    saw a Saleen S7 going down the street by my house today

-Tyler-

Got the thumbup from someone in a silver Golf 5 this morning. Car was all stock. I gave the V. I was in the GTD. this was in Mill Creek.

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    I still think it's a stupid idea to have two rear fogs on a car. Rear fogs create some amount of glare.. which just makes it harder to see the brake lights when they're used.
    This is the ONLY way IMO that a rear fog should look like. Any fogs built into the tail light lenses just never look right.
    lagomorph's sweet car!

I saw a bunch of sweet VW's out there today obviously owned by enthusiasts! But by the time I got home all of the details were fuzzy.....gettin old.

I saw a Mki with collector/classic vehicle plates today on Evergreen way.

The only real remarkable thing is the thought it was OK to flick a cigarette out of his window.. ****ing disgusting.

bad smokers giving wanttoquitsmokers a bad name

I dont throw lit smokes out the window, nor do I smoke in any of my cars... the vanagon is another story, it smells like campfire... always.

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    it smells like campfire... always.
    I fricking can't wait to go camping!
    I love camping in the rain this time of year!

saw the most whored out white MKII jetta in vortex today around 16:30 on I-5 NB near Everett mall. the kiddo and I gave you the V. Sorry about the soot

saw the most whored out white MKII jetta in vortex today around 16:30 on I-5 NB near Everett mall. the kiddo and I gave you the V. Sorry about the soot
    bet he loved that

finally got to meet FBmkIII in person; good meeting you! That was Saturday. Saw him in his Passat wagon tonight on my way home.. sorry I saw you too late to throw back the V
    contact me for detailing services

+ Reply to Thread