monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Leavenworth Cruise .. the PNWfahren way. June 16th

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    at the gate
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

Quote: Originally Posted by South Lake European View Post
    This looks super cool! Joel..do we pay the $10 at the gate or is it pre-pay? I think we're all going to come out but, skip the drive part.
    yeah.. to park at BCC the group that's putting on the event charges $10.. with more being accepted as a donation.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

Quote: Originally Posted by VDubVirus View Post
    I thought we were talking about meeting up prior to BCC, and coming in together? no?
    I actually hadn't thought about that as a possibility. The plan was to meet up after BCC and drive to Leavenworth together, separate from the mayhem that is the normal cruise.

I like that idea though. We can meet at the same location off of 520 before BCC, and then meet up again after to drive to Leavenworth. I'll update the first post.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post

PNWfahren:

optional pre-meet: We'll meet at the below location at 8:30 and leave at 9am for BCC. This will allow most of us to park near each other at BCC.

meeting location:
    both for the pre-meet, and after BCC: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=47.631...num=1&t=h&z=18

pre-meet: meet at 8:30am, leave at 9am for BCC
    after BCC: meet after BCC and leave for the drive at 11:30am
    isn't this what we're talking about? a pre-meet so we can all come in together...

l Arron lSPACE

isn't this what we're talking about? a pre-meet so we can all come in together...
    no.. meeting and leaving by 11:30am for BCC would kind of mean missing everything

this thread was created to meet after BCC and then drive to Leavenworth together. Now there's meeting before BCC so we can pull in and park close'ish to each other, and then meet after the BCC driver's meeting to cruise over as a group, away from the normal drive

I'm confused. I'm talking about the pre-meet.... what the heck are you talking about?

l Arron lSPACE

I'm talking about what this thread was created for.. which didn't include a pre-meet. I added the pre-meet when you mentioned it yesterday

oh... for some reason I thought I remembered talking about doing a pre-meet at factoria. I know I mentioned it somewhere on this forum. My bad, Joel. I confused this thread with soothing else.

l Arron lSPACE

I vaguely remember something about that.. but I don't remember from when or where.

are you still driving to Leavenworth with us?

I am, for sure. I just don't know what I am driving. haha.

The Mk5 went into the body shop after finding a lot more damage than originally noticed from Becca hitting the freshly stripped asphalt by our house. Looking at new axles, lower control arms, 2 new wheels w/ tires, front lip, rear valence, fender liners, and plastic underguard for the engine.

I'd love to drive the Mk2, but I have a torn CV boot, and I'm not 100% confident in it on such a long drive. The Touareg gulps gas.... so I might be in a rental. haha.
    Last edited by VDubVirus; 2012.06.05 at 20:09 PM.

l Arron lSPACE

bump for this Saturday

everyone probably knows me by now Jazzydub has a spectacular aura about Jazzydub has a spectacular aura about Jazzydub's Avatar
    Sounds like I'm in. The girlfriend and kid are staying behind so I can do whatever the hell I want without complaints.

excited for this. Even more excited for doing LW the PNWfahren way, this year.

l Arron lSPACE

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Well, change of plans for me, I'll be there for the parking-lot-pimpin', but not going on the drive. I just have too many things that need to get done, and not enough weekends to take care of it all
    -Tyler-

^damn. that's unfortunate to hear.

I really want to sped the night in LW, but I'm afraid it's too late to do so without spending a fortune or sleeping in my car (which I've done in past years). thoughts?

l Arron lSPACE

Farmer Ron Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi's Avatar
    I really want to sped the night in LW, but I'm afraid it's too late to do so without spending a fortune or sleeping in my car (which I've done in past years). thoughts?
    I just booked a room online at the Evergreen Inn before lunch... came to $121.32 after tax for their cheapest room.
    Ron a.k.a. Arsigi
    Spokane's Most Posted on here, too...
    FlügenWeb. Späcecode. TwitZöne. Ass Möde.

want to see if we can find a two bed room and split the cost? I bet some rooms exist..

'course it looks like every hotel in leavenworth is booked right now. I'll have to keep an eye on them this week to see if something opens up.

Regular Member alxdgr8 will become famous soon enough
    Really hoping to have my Audi ready for this. Will meet at the pre-meet and BCC, but won't be making the trip to Leavenworth.
    -Alex @vexartmedia-
    '03 Audi S8 (Avus/Oxblood - DD)
    '92 Porsche 968 (VW 07k 2.5T swap in the works) --- '86 Audi Coupe GT (2.3L 20v swap) ---'83 Audi UrQuattro (2.2L 20vt swap in progress)

Farmer Ron Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    'course it looks like every hotel in leavenworth is booked right now. I'll have to keep an eye on them this week to see if something opens up.
    You try the Evergreen Inn and Best Western Icicle Inn? The Best Western is at the far end of town (stayed there last year) but really nice.
    Ron a.k.a. Arsigi

best western was sold out for Saturday last night.. Evergreen Inn's reservation site was down for maintenance

it looks like Evergreen Inn definitely has some rooms available still... for a decent price. I'm sure it's not the best place by far.. but whatever. Arron.. if you want to do this let me know. Otherwise, I'll probably just drive back earlier on Saturday evening and watch the 24 hours of Le Mans
    Last edited by joel; 2012.06.13 at 11:57 AM.

Yeah, they're not the greatest place in town but decent enough. I've stayed there once before but it was in on of the 'suites' as we had several people and a dog. Very close to 'downtown' though, which is nice.
    Ron a.k.a. Arsigi

Regular Member alxdgr8 will become famous soon enough
    Check out Bindlestiff Cabin's, had a good stay there my last time in Leavenworth.
    -Alex @vexartmedia-
    '03 Audi S8 (Avus/Oxblood - DD)
    '92 Porsche 968 (VW 07k 2.5T swap in the works) --- '86 Audi Coupe GT (2.3L 20v swap) ---'83 Audi UrQuattro (2.2L 20vt swap in progress)

Tyler, still coming friday night?

l Arron lSPACE

+ Reply to Thread