monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Leavenworth Cruise .. the PNWfahren way. June 16th

indeed.. good meeting you. I look forward to seeing the Audi when you get it running
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    Sorry I missed out on meeting up with you guys after BCC.

Like I told Joel, I wanted to get out of BCC before the mass migration, and didn't feel like waiting until after noon to leave the safeway parking lot afterwards. Honestly, I thought that was our plan in here.
    (The wife was 90% of the reason I bailed, but don't tell her I said that.)
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

Farmer Ron Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi's Avatar
    Nice to meet you! Sorry I didn't do the cruise with you guys... I was being kinda anti-social and just did my own cruise. Had that Ben Howard road all to myself, which was nice. I figured I wasn't too far ahead of you when I went up to the Chumstick Highway, to I pulled off and waited for ~30 minutes to see if you would catch me up, but no dice!
    Ron a.k.a. Arsigi
    Spokane's Most Posted on here, too...
    FlügenWeb. Späcecode. TwitZöne. Ass Möde.

Quote: Originally Posted by VDubVirus View Post

Like I told Joel, I wanted to get out of BCC before the mass migration, and didn't feel like waiting until after noon to leave the safeway parking lot afterwards. Honestly, I thought that was our plan in here.
    the plan was to leave at 11:30.. which is actually when I arrived at the parking lot. If I'd tried to leave maybe 10 minutes sooner I would have gotten there closer to 11am, but that didn't happen. We ended up waiting at the parking lot a bit longer to see if Chris was showing up. So we left a little closer to 11:50 instead. We met up with Chris on Ben Howard Road and still got into Leavenworth right in the middle of the pack of cars. You missed out Arron (and Becca).
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Quote: Originally Posted by Arsigi View Post
    Nice to meet you! Sorry I didn't do the cruise with you guys... I was being kinda anti-social and just did my own cruise. Had that Ben Howard road all to myself, which was nice. I figured I wasn't too far ahead of you when I went up to the Chumstick Highway, to I pulled off and waited for ~30 minutes to see if you would catch me up, but no dice!
    should have texted me.. I could have told you where we were

everyone probably knows me by now Jazzydub has a spectacular aura about Jazzydub has a spectacular aura about Jazzydub's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by VDubVirus View Post

I almost followed you right onto 520.

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    You missed out Arron (and Becca).
    I did, but I also had one of the most memorable drives since I started going in 2007.

We should try for a bigger group next year, and leave a little earlier than at the same time as everyone else. personal opinion.
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Yeah, leaving earlier then the main group would have been better.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    the plan was to leave at 11:30.. which is actually when I arrived at the parking lot. If I'd tried to leave maybe 10 minutes sooner I would have gotten there closer to 11am, but that didn't happen. We ended up waiting at the parking lot a bit longer to see if Chris was showing up.
    Well, damn. Way to make me feel bad. Very sorry that everyone was waiting for me. I shall now throw my wife under the bus as she was taking her time getting ready.. Next time I will call if we are running late. Sorry guys

Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    Well, damn. Way to make me feel bad. Very sorry that everyone was waiting for me. I shall now throw my wife under the bus as she was taking her time getting ready.. Next time I will call if we are running late. Sorry guys
    no need to feel bad. We just wanted to make sure we weren't going to leave you behind if you were arriving a bit late. I was really happy when you called

Quote: Originally Posted by EK20 View Post
    Yeah, leaving earlier then the main group would have been better.
    the reasoning for leaving later was to stay behind most of the traffic while still getting a chance to see the cars at BCC (which I enjoyed.. even though I had very little time to walk around).

That said.. next year I would definitely be ok with parking in an overflow lot and just leaving before the driver's meeting

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    Looks like this was a good time. Hope we can make it next year.

+ Reply to Thread