Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Car won't want to start (sometimes)

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Glad to help. Yes the 1st degree burns are slightly inconvenient...

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Get some "silvadene" for the burns!

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    I hear rubbing scheise on the burns help a lot. I might not be a doctor, but I play one on the internet.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Tried that. The wife said it smelled bad. Maybe I should try non human schieße?

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Yeah, I think Eastern European dog scheise works best.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

- Jorge Luis Borges

There is no way I am going to rub high end cuisine on my burns instead of eating it!

Haha!

- Jorge Luis Borges

so since I have these nice blisters reminding me, is it starting every time now?

Indeed she is. Miraculously, getting better mileage too.

- Jorge Luis Borges

[Mr. Burns] Eeexcellent! [/Mr. Burns]

No pun of course

awesome
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

+ Reply to Thread