Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

View Poll Results: which day works best?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • May 23rd

1 100.00%
  • May 30th

0 0%
  • can't do either of those

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: possible day-trip cruise to Eastern WA this month

possible day-trip cruise to Eastern WA this month

I've been wanting to do this for a while. I've also been wanting to start a sort of 'monthly-cruise' sort of thing, but with June being so full I may not start that until July. In the mean time, we can do this:

google reports this as: "390 mi – about 7 hours 48 mins"
    It's definitely not a cake walk, but the things you'll see will probably be worth it. We would need to leave early in the day to allow for time to stop and check out the cool crap eastern WA has to offer.

This is a fun-roads + sight-seeing sort of drive. We'll be pulling off the main roads a few times to catch some good pavement, and then pulling off a few more times to check out some amazing scenery.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

if you're not familiar with Dry Falls and Frenchman Coulee, then you're in for a bit of a treat..

tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

no comments yet?

The Official Attention Whore wintermode will become famous soon enough wintermode's Avatar
    I would go if I can be someone's passenger. And if it's on either a Saturday or a Monday.

eh, so, I just realized that the way my work schedule will be the next few weeks, I have only Monday - Thursday off... nothing really off on the weekends. So this is going to have to wait unless I want to do it alone, or with someone like you who is off on odd days as well

I have weekends off starting in June I believe... but then June is already pretty packed.

closed the poll.. please discuss the drive itself and let me know if you're interested. I want to try and get at least 5 - 10 cars on the drive

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    The next few weeks for us will be a no go, but later on would be awesome. June or July would work better.

i have no clue what your talking about benenya is an unknown quantity at this point benenya's Avatar
    looks like a fun drive!! i have never driven that long ever..
    ~ADAM~

Quote: Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    And I am about to blow it all and go to Dicks for lunch.

Quote: Originally Posted by benenya View Post
    looks like a fun drive!! i have never driven that long ever..
    that's too bad man... there are so many awesome places in this region that are worth seeing.

i have no clue what your talking about benenya is an unknown quantity at this point benenya's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    that's too bad man... there are so many awesome places in this region that are worth seeing.
    if i had more money i would travel more often. im still young
    ~ADAM~

Normal Member RoadRunner is on a distinguished road RoadRunner's Avatar
    There's major road construction off I90 through Easton that will be going on all summer. It will take you an hour and a half to get from Easton to Cle Elum (11miles) if you hit traffic at the wrong time. BUT there are some pretty fun backroads out here that you could take to skip all the traffic.

This short detour would save a TON of time and is pretty cool, just watch out for deer!
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...,0.441513&z=11

Yeah, I drove through it all a couple of weeks ago, but missed any real delays. That detour looks awesome.. thanks for the tip!

I know Phil has a few suggestions for roads north of Moses Lake as well..

joel double posted
    ~ADAM~

Normal Member RoadRunner is on a distinguished road RoadRunner's Avatar
    rookie

Quote: Originally Posted by RoadRunner View Post
    rookie
    ~ADAM~

Normal Member machetephil will become famous soon enough
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    Yeah, I drove through it all a couple of weeks ago, but missed any real delays. That detour looks awesome.. thanks for the tip!

I know Phil has a few suggestions for roads north of Moses Lake as well..
    Pinto Ridge rd that goes from the town of Stratford/hwy 28 to Dry Falls/Coulee City is the one i wanna hit the most. I was up there last week and saw a couple good places for pics

Quote: Originally Posted by benenya View Post
    joel double posted
    meh.. my phone was acting up today..

Quote: Originally Posted by machetephil View Post
    Pinto Ridge rd that goes from the town of Stratford/hwy 28 to Dry Falls/Coulee City is the one i wanna hit the most. I was up there last week and saw a couple good places for pics
    hrm... looks good, but that would avoid the best part of hwy 17. Will definitely have to consider it though.

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    I finished reading my Weird Washington book this morning. There are so many interesting things around worth checking out. Talked about all kinds of haunted houses, spooky abandoned buildings, cool cemeteries, and of course our local Stonehenge a bit too.

+ Reply to Thread