monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sparco R100 seats, E36 brackets/sliders (VAC & Sparco)

Sparco R100 seats, E36 brackets/sliders (VAC & Sparco)

I have a pair of Sparco R100 black/black seats (reclinable, can fold forward, etc.) in very good condition. Both show no signs of wear other than maybe a couple small marks on one of the seat handles. - $250 each - SOLD

also have a slider for seat - $50

Speedware Motorsports passenger seat adapter/bracket for E36- $100 (http://www.speedwaremotorsports.com/...mw-e36-bracket)

Last edited by joel; 2012.08.09 at 07:04 AM.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    No pics? I am disappoint.

Took me a while to get around to taking pics of the car. I'll update the first post
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Sparco seats are sold

Junior Member FR01 is on a distinguished road
    Hi, I just joined up after searching Google for E36 sparco brackets. I'm usually on Bimmerpost and Bimmerforums. Anyways shoot me an email if the brackets are still available. Don't think i can PM yet.

FerozR01@yahoo.com

thanks

hey.. I had an ad on bimmerforums as well (in the track classifieds). I'm not sure I want to ship these though.. sounds like a PITA to me

+ Reply to Thread