Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: European Parts

European Parts

I'm starting to have european market specific parts shipped over from Holland. I'm starting off slowly with mostly smallish parts, but hope to work my way up to justifying pallets or shipping containers worth of goodies.

My focus is mostly on 80's era cars. So, european bumpers and various trim bits are the staple. And the more parts I know of, the more inventory I can request. So, if you'd like something specific, post it up here and I'll look into adding it to the list.

Currently on the high-demand list is:
    • E21 euro bumpers
    • E30 euro bumpers
    • E28 euro bumpers
    • E21 316 headlights and grilles.
    • E21 non a/c center consoles
    • E21 spoilers and body kits
    • e28 european headlights and grilles.
    • MKI A-pillar farings.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    Are you a registered vendor on this site?

everyone probably knows me by now Jazzydub has a spectacular aura about Jazzydub has a spectacular aura about Jazzydub's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by buddylove View Post
    Are you a registered vendor on this site?
    Oh snap.

Oh snap! I'm not even a vendor yet. I haven't even gotten my first shipment. And I'm not trying to peddle my wares, simply trying to figure out more things I could potentially peddle.

I've decided this is what I'm going to do to pay for my car hobby. The wife is a lot easier on me when my hobbies are self-sustaining. With that said, I don't plan on doing this to make as much money as possible, just pass along good deals and make some extra money to fix up my own car.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

If anyone is interested, I have a guy named Adam that can get me parts from Holland. Currently it seems he is bringing in a fair amount of BMW stuff, but I can have him get you other stuff if you need it..

everyone probably knows me by now Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl's Avatar
    Mk2 Scirocco euro bumpers always seem to be in demand.
    I bet you could sell some Mercedes W123 euro bumpers and headlights around here too.
    Another one would be euro seatbelts for the Corrado.

It's also a very good excuse to make a trip to Europe for.

everyone probably knows me by now Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl's Avatar
    Oh and why not make it a 2 way operation? Mk1 and Mk2 westy stuff is all the rage in Europe I hear.

Regular Member alxdgr8 will become famous soon enough
    Lots of guys on motorgeek/etc. would enjoy the following:
    Audi B4 euro bumpers(f/r)
    Audi B3/B4/RS2/C4 LHD euro headlights
    Audi S2 coupe/sedan 5x112 hubs
    Audi S2/RS2 carbon trim pieces
    Audi S2 black interior trim pieces
    Audi S2 coupe/B4 euro tail lights
    Audi S2/RS2 sport steering wheels
    Audi S2 ABY engine wiring harnesses/ECU's

Only thing Porsche that I can think of are the 968 hoop spoilers that were found on 944 S2's in europe.
    -Alex @vexartmedia-
    '03 Audi S8 (Avus/Oxblood - DD)
    '92 Porsche 968 (VW 07k 2.5T swap in the works) --- '86 Audi Coupe GT (2.3L 20v swap) ---'83 Audi UrQuattro (2.2L 20vt swap in progress)

Awesome! Thank you for that info. If I can get those parts shipped over and actually sell them, I'm going to have a BBQ in your honor.

Quote: Originally Posted by Fine Tuning View Post
    If anyone is interested, I have a guy named Adam that can get me parts from Holland. Currently it seems he is bringing in a fair amount of BMW stuff, but I can have him get you other stuff if you need it..
    I think Chris just volunteered to host the BBQ at his shop, since most of you live up north anyway, it just make sense.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

Quote: Originally Posted by Iroczgirl View Post
    It's also a very good excuse to make a trip to Europe for.
    I hope to make enough for that to be a necessity. If things move up to shipping containers, I'll be flying over to oversee the shipment. But, that's a ways down the road.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

Farmer Ron Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi's Avatar
    You can find my first car and ship it over for me.
    Ron a.k.a. Arsigi
    Spokane's Most Posted on here, too...
    FlügenWeb. Späcecode. TwitZöne. Ass Möde.

Quote: Originally Posted by Fine Tuning View Post
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

everyone probably knows me by now Jazzydub has a spectacular aura about Jazzydub has a spectacular aura about Jazzydub's Avatar
    I could use some headlights for an 87 Audi 4000. Let me know if you got a price on those.

+ Reply to Thread