Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 12 17 18 19 20 21 22

Thread: Mr.Nobody's ever changing daily driver MKII Jetta

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    I must have missed it where'd you get those seat belts, or did you dye them?

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by girdwood View Post
    I must have missed it where'd you get those seat belts, or did you dye them?
    Jamie from Orchid Euro found them, there is four known sets. They appear to be oem, all parts used are oem and the stitching matches Vw's stitching. He researched frafewvyears abut them, the leading theory is that a dealership in the U.K. Ordered them from VW.

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    that's awesome! Love rare parts.

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Nice!

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    I finally painted and installed the DTM style mirrors I have had for awhile. I like them, but not totally sold on them yet.

I never found them easy to see out of. How do you feel they compare to the factory mirrors?

The driver side is fine, I added a blind spot mirror to the passenger side. I really don't use the passenger side at all, I always just look.

+ Reply to Thread