Started yesterday, but didn't get anywhere as much as I wanted to done. Got the last two door panels, both parts of the rear seat and front seats clean. That was a massive effort, there was one section of the rear seat that took 5 scrubbings it, it didn't look that bad until I started clean it. And I had to redo the lower fronts again this morning, when they dried they didn't look very good.
I also pulled the current seats and swapped the lower foam pieces over. The ones on the new seats weren't bad, the ones on the old seats are mint though. This morning I worked on getting the headrest freed up, they were really difficult to move up and down. Also lubed the hinges. Need to clean and treat all the vinyl before I can start installing anything. I plan to work s little bit each night on it and drive the Cabriolet to work this week.