Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr.Nobody's ever changing daily driver MKII Jetta

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Wash and detailed it Friday night. And Saturday I got the decals on.

Prep

Installed

Didn't come out a 100% perfect, but I can live with it.

I think they look fantastic.

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Went to WaterWerks and got this!

everyone probably knows me by now bingthejew is on a distinguished road bingthejew's Avatar
    Congrats! It looked amazing today!
    "When I believe in something, I fight like hell for it." - Steve McQueen

'78 Rabbit, '06 Dodge 2500 5.9L Cummins, '14 Touareg TDI(wife's), '14 GTI

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    Congrats!

Thanks guys!Thinking of doing a gofundme so I can go to the WaterWerks on the Bay show in San Fran so I can finish in the top ten in points for the season. If you don't know WaterWerks hosted three shows last year and kept running point total. After the last show they had a awards dinner for the top ten. This year it's four and I have done two.

I should be in the top ten now, but won't be sure for a couple of weeks when all the results are posted. Just think it would be fun, turn 40 next month and have never been to California. Hell I have only been out the state three times, to Portland for maybe a total of ten hours. A quick estimate of cost for gas, hotels, registration etc... I would need $750ish to do it.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    From personal experience, plan on raising an additional 10% when using GoFundMe. They take a cut from the whole amount, and their credit card processor takes a cut from each transaction.
    -Tyler-

I did, not going good so far though. Wish I could do some p-n-p part flipping, but we are trying move, so I cleared out everything I had already and haven't restocked because I don't want have to move it. Very little chance it is going to happen.

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    what's the minimum amount that you need? Just leave it open the whole time, maybe it will pick up speed, don't lose hope yet.

$711 is the minimum, I did all or nothing, because I need to know by the end of the month to get rooms and time off from work.

More fun with micro suede! Covering the window crank inserts to match the inner door handle inserts.

Today I changed the oil and upgraded it the ABA pump,36mm gears instead of 30mm, It's direct bolt on upgrade. Also finished the window crank inserts.

Normal Member dub boy will become famous soon enough dub boy's Avatar
    I think you would do better raising money by offering to do future work on cars. Llike IOU's? Nobody here doubts the level of work you do. I wish you were closer.

Picked this up today!

Congrats!!

Thanks!

I am officially registered for one of the 50 judged car spots at Oktobugfest 2015!

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr.Nobody View Post
    I am officially registered for one of the 50 judged car spots at Oktobugfest 2015!
    Awesome!!

Congrats! and they are only judging 50 cars at the show? Is it still is Puyallup or has it been moved?

It is at Bellevue Community College parking garage, they limited the judged spots to 50, have no clue why.

Been working a lot of OT, haven't had time to update. A few weeks ago it started dying when coming to a stop, think I got it figured as to what happened. I had randomly heard a whistling during idle, but couldn't track it down, till now. There is a 90 degree elbow hose that connects to the plastic hose between the ICV and the intake manifold it is to weak to hold pressure and collapsing. I am thinking that led to the ICV burning out. I was able to make a "new" hose from a obd1 ABA ICV hose. I had a old weak ICV that kinda works, a new one is $200 I already bought a used one, but it was a dud. So I am just going to have to bite the billet and pay up for a new one.

The bad elbow

Also I upgraded all my grounds and alternator wiring, voltmeter stays pegged with all my accessories turned on now.

Wow, congrats!

Quote: Originally Posted by buddylove View Post
    Wow, congrats!
    Thanks! Was totally caught off guard by the best watercooled award, there was a couple of cars I would have thought they would have got it.

+ Reply to Thread