Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What's New?

updated forum rules regarding 'bypassing word/swear filters'. You may now bypass the filters in threads with the 'NSFW' thread prefix (the filter is still in place, but we won't complain if you bypass it).

changed the 'rolleyes' emoticon
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

upgraded vbulletin to the latest version again... it looks like it changed some of the emoticons again, so I'll have to fix that. Let me know if you notice any other issues
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

updated some smilies:

and added one:

quoted text now has a darker background for better contrast

Quote: random text

stopped the sticky threads from showing on every forum page. They now show only on the first page of a forum's thread listing.

updated the forum to the lastest again.

With the new version you can now completely edit the look of your profile. Go to your profile page (click on 'My Profile' at the top), then click on the 'Customize My Profile' button to the right.

let me know if you notice any issues...
    Last edited by joel; 2010.10.22 at 06:26 AM.

added a favicon (), though it's not looking correct for me in Firefox. Anyone else? It looks fine for me in Opera.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    works in chrome for me, in IE i get nothing, and firefox I get the drupal icon on the home page of the site, and the favicon in the forums
    -Tyler-

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    oh, Chrome gets me the drupal icon on the main page of the site too
    -Tyler-

yeah.. haven't done anything with the drupal site because it's a pain to work with

(⌐■_■)
    just drop favicon.ico into the root folder of the site and it's all good
    -Tyler-

Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    just drop favicon.ico into the root folder of the site and it's all good
    that requires making an .ico file, and at half the size that the current icon is. It's the old, crappy, way of doing favicons. It was introduced by MS.. therefore it is evil

(⌐■_■)
    ah, did not know that
    -Tyler-

allowed more space for the 'cars' field in your user profile (up to 300 characters now). I don't know why I had it set so low before..

updated the forum's favicon to something that wasn't created by someone else. It's incredibly simple... obviously.

(⌐■_■)
    I'm still seeing the tree...

but I don't know how often Chrome refreshes the icon

edit : ah, a cache refresh knocked the old one off
    -Tyler-

yeah.. browsers seem to only recheck every so often.

I'll have to play with it more.. it's not very legible right now.

(⌐■_■)
    looks fine to me
    -Tyler-

decreased minimum time between posts to 30 seconds (from 45), and increased time allowed to edit a thread title after thread creation to 30 minutes (from 10 minutes)

decreased minimum time between sending PM's to 20 seconds (from 60 seconds)

the minimum time between posting and sending PM's is an anti-spam measure. If it weren't for spammers these times would be set to 0. Please report spam as soon as you notice it so that one of the admins can take care of it. We all receive an email when a post or thread is reported

the tree favicon is back.. thanks tim

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    the tree favicon is back.. thanks tim
    YAAAAAAAAAY!

Normal Member Kaie is on a distinguished road Kaie's Avatar
    it is a pretty sweet tree.
    Where the **** is my ignition spray? - Ricky

+ Reply to Thread