monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 164 FirstFirst ... 88 118 128 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 148 158 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 4076

Thread: Recent Purchases thread

two 2tb hard drives for the new server
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

4 sets of new wrenches - 2 metric and SAE each
    Torque wrench
    1/2" drive breaker bar
    High speed 3/8" drive ratchet
    30 screwdrivers
    Milwaukee 18 drill/driver set

All excellent sale prices too.

details on the tools?
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

everyone probably knows me by now bingthejew is on a distinguished road bingthejew's Avatar
    Ordered wiper blades for the JSW. This recent monsoon kind of did them in
    "When I believe in something, I fight like hell for it." - Steve McQueen

'78 Rabbit, '06 Dodge 2500 5.9L Cummins, '14 Touareg TDI(wife's), '14 GTI

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Had some problems with my 2 year old Makita impact driver, went and splurged on the new brushless model

-Tyler-

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    I have the brushless impact driver and drill. Absolutely love them. I just wish I had a second battery.
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

bought a new outdoor heat pump unit, since our three year old unit had failed miserably, mostly because of an install issue. It's nice to have decent heat again

Regular Member alxdgr8 will become famous soon enough
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    bought a new outdoor heat pump unit, since our three year old unit had failed miserably, mostly because of an install issue. It's nice to have decent heat again
    Glad I'm renting.
    Our 4 year old heat pump compressor failed earlier this year and our landlord had the compressor replaced under warranty (still cost him almost $2k for the install). A month ago, two months after the replacement was installed, it failed again! So we've been using the heat strips and space heaters to heat the house while they try and get another replacement part and figure out who's paying for it. Thankfully the landlord is footing the excess electric bill from using the space heaters.
    -Alex @vexartmedia-
    '03 Audi S8 (Avus/Oxblood - DD)
    '92 Porsche 968 (VW 07k 2.5T swap in the works) --- '86 Audi Coupe GT (2.3L 20v swap) ---'83 Audi UrQuattro (2.2L 20vt swap in progress)

I never liked relying on a landlord to get things done, and I got tired of living in homes with issues. Having my own home means I can fix things on my own schedule, and I'm not paying much more per month than I'd pay to rent a similar home in this area anyway... except that I have a chance to get some money back if/when I leave.

If I could rent a nicer home without problems, I might do it. But for the moment I'm enjoying having my own place and not relying on someone else to take care of things, or complain if we don't take care of something, and I'm not worrying about rent being increased, the landlord scheduling work at a time that doesn't work for me, lease renewals, etc

Oh I hear ya, I wish I wasn't renting. Just glad that I'm not dealing with the shitty situation of a bad install.
    -Alex @vexartmedia-
    '92 Porsche 968 (VW 07k 2.5T swap in the works) --- '86 Audi Coupe GT (2.3L 20v swap) ---'83 Audi UrQuattro (2.2L 20vt swap in progress)

it was pretty screwy

Normal Member electromage will become famous soon enough electromage's Avatar
    I just picked up a Milwaukee Fuel brushless HD impact wrench, Home Depot was going to give me a free battery but they were out, so they offered me $50 off the tool instead. Ended up being cheaper than a compact model, but it's pretty heavy so I think I'll get a compact eventually anyway.

Quote: Originally Posted by electromage View Post
    I just picked up a Milwaukee Fuel brushless HD impact wrench, Home Depot was going to give me a free battery but they were out, so they offered me $50 off the tool instead. Ended up being cheaper than a compact model, but it's pretty heavy so I think I'll get a compact eventually anyway.
    Love the M12 Fuel stuff, I've slowly been collecting some. M18 impact is really nice, but I like the M12 sizes.
    -Alex @vexartmedia-

Normal Member electromage will become famous soon enough electromage's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by alxdgr8 View Post
    Love the M12 Fuel stuff, I've slowly been collecting some. M18 impact is really nice, but I like the M12 sizes.
    I like a lot of the M12, I'll probably get one of those 3/8" impacts, along with a rotary tool. I needed a beefy impact wrench though, Jeeps have a lot of sticky nuts and bolts.

ARMA 3 and all of its DLCs
    Star Wars Republic Commando

freakin' Steam sales...

everyone probably knows me by now bingthejew is on a distinguished road bingthejew's Avatar
    Put a deposit on a GSD puppy for my wife and daughter. We'll be bringing the silly pup home after New Years

Spoiled my wife for Christmas

Sweet!

Normal Member KlokWerk is on a distinguished road
    Very nice! And merry Xmas!

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    Just picked up two bottle of The Abyss 2015. Hoping to get my hands on at least 4 more bottles, this year.
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by bingthejew View Post
    Spoiled my wife for Christmas
    Nice!

I might have accidentally bought a 1987 Iroc-z convertible before Christmas. ...super low miles (52k) and it is a full load 305 TPI / 5 speed.
    Last edited by V8-190e; 2015.12.30 at 12:20 PM.

Hah... wow. Can you remove a lot of the emissions stuff easily and make more power?

Ordered LED brake lights, and a couple kit bags from Original SOE

And a vet bill from the 2yr GSD mix beating up the puppy...

+ Reply to Thread