Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 110 140 150 155 156 157 158 159 160
Results 3,976 to 3,984 of 3984

Thread: Recent Purchases thread

our mower we've had for a few years wouldn't start on Saturday, so we bought a new one. We stepped up on features.. the old one is a very basic mower. The new one has power, and mulching, and a bag for catching the grass, and the height adjusts more easily, and higher up, and starts more easily, and is easier to check the oil, and can move on its own... etc.

I didn't have to go over our tall grass 3 - 4 times
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    Ground Control Camber Plates, Delrin/Aluminum Rear Subframe Bushings, and a new Iphone 7 cable for the car.

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Joel, which kind did you get? I think this year might be the last for our mower... I'm hoping it'll make it through the year

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    We bought a new Honda shortly after moving into this house (3 years ago). I love it. Strong enough motor, good hydro-static drive system, can choose between bagging/mulching/no collection with just a lever, starts super easily.

Closest match to it I can find right now : http://www.homedepot.com/p/Honda-21-...9VKA/203709643
    Last edited by twardnw; 2017.04.20 at 09:51 AM.
    -Tyler-

Quote: Originally Posted by girdwood View Post
    Joel, which kind did you get? I think this year might be the last for our mower... I'm hoping it'll make it through the year
    we got a 22" Toro Recycler with a 163cc Briggs and Stratton engine from McLendon
    this one: https://www.toro.com/en/homeowner/wa...martstow-20339

it was $329 iirc
    Last edited by joel; 2017.04.20 at 10:32 AM.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

everyone probably knows me by now bingthejew is on a distinguished road bingthejew's Avatar
    Ordered a set of Sparco wheels and a set of Michelin Pilot A/S 3+ tires for the GTI. Was really bummed to find out the fifteen52 Tarmacs were bent. I guess I have garage wall art now
    "When I believe in something, I fight like hell for it." - Steve McQueen

'78 Rabbit, '06 Dodge 2500 5.9L Cummins, '14 Touareg TDI(wife's), '14 GTI

I love those tires.. I really do

picked up another used HP Proliant DL160 G6 this morning, along with a couple of 450gb SAS 15k drives

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    -Tyler-

+ Reply to Thread