Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 164 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 28 38 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Purchases thread

I held off on buying a microfiber drying towel for a long time. The first time I used it I knew it was one of the best things I'd ever bought..
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

Regular Member DowNnOutDubin is on a distinguished road DowNnOutDubin's Avatar
    I'm really happy with the first one I bought, needed another because it was getting almost too wet before the car was dry. I can't wait to see how it does after a fresh detail!

the Griot's one is capable of drying my entire wagon.. with plenty to go still
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

just got these off woot for $12.02 after tax & shipping

(1) Ratchet
    (8) Sockets ranging from 4mm to 12mm
    (10) Assorted Philips, Flathead, and Star Bits
    (1) 1” Socket Extender

-All-in-one multi-tool kit that stows neatly in the included nylon carrying pouch
    -Multi-tool components include: 2” Straight Blade, 2” Serrated Blade, Pliers, Nut Driver, Ruler, 2-Sided File/Chisel, and Awl
    -Includes a belt-loop on the nylon carrying pouch to wear your tools on the go

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

"stories of the Apocalypse"

makes it sound like it's already happened

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Haha, no doubt about that.

Bought today:

The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

can't wait to try this...

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Where'd ya pick that up Joel?

Hess Bakery/Deli in Lakewood

best german-style fresh baked rolls & breads I've found, huge selection of meats (mostly sausage of course), and tons of other German & Austrian imported goods, from alcohol to chocolate, to other snacks, toiletry items & magazines, food ingredients, jams, etc. I found this stuff today and had to buy some

Regular Member ENRGZR will become famous soon enough
    ordered my race gear for next season. Can't wait for real racing!!!
    In flat black

cool... reminds me that sa2010 helmets should finally be available now. I need to pick one up for next year..

Yep. The Bandit I just bought is SA 2010 and will accept HANS devices when it becomes mandatory in a few years.

i love nerd toys at christmas. now for a suitable brick.

what is that, pray tell?

it's called a pico psu. it's the equivalent of a true 150W power supply, but permits the use of an external unit, like a laptop PSU. for the ultimate in quiet and compact.
    photos to come when I install it.

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    it's called a pico psu.
    Awesome!
    I've read up on them a bunch and it will be nice to hear your opinion on them vs. other guys online talking about them .....hehe

well, the thing is im running this in is a new, unique situation, whereas I don't have a graphics card but won't be suffering.
    if you want to know more, read up on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_B...oarchitecture)

the system has no power hungry devices in it. it should work great for my purposes... I'm not a gamer.

I wonder if it'd work on my file server.... probably not the 150watt version but the 200watt one might work.
    I have a "Kill a Watt" that i've been thinking of putting on it to monitor how much power its burning up.

no way the max you'd want on one of these is one hdd, one cpu, one graphics. this little gadget is designed for low power systems.

My server is low power because only spins up a drive at a time when its being used and there isn't a video card at all.
    I need to monitor it to see what its pulling for power.

nice thing about the pico is it's very efficient. I ordered the same brick used in this review:
    http://www.silentpcreview.com/article601-page1.html

I'll let you know how it goes. The brick was $15 shipped.

plane tickets to fly to Atlanta in a month

planning on renting a car and driving south to Pensacola for a night as well

Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    plane tickets to fly to Atlanta in a month

planning on renting a car and driving south to Pensacola for a night as well

Anything special in Pensacola? If not, Fort Walton Beach/Destin is better and closer...

Quote: Originally Posted by ENRGZR View Post
    Anything special in Pensacola? If not, Fort Walton Beach/Destin is better and closer...
    my brother
    he's training there right now.. and there are friends in Atlanta that I'll be staying with

+ Reply to Thread