Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 164 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 29 39 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Purchases thread

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar

-Tyler-

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    You evil, evil man.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    read through this thread : http://forums.evolutionm.net/back-ro...y-follows.html

this all took place at Intel off Shute Rd. (can't remember the name of that plant)
    -Tyler-

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Beer line, gas line, ball lock valves and a couple cobra heads......hehe

Normal Member RAINWAGEN is on a distinguished road
    I finally got the 18mp 8fps 1080p hd video Canon 7d with the 18-135mm lens with and extra battery and a big Canon printer . The cf card is expensive he showed me the 16gb sandisk and it was $250 lol I got another 16 for $186 but what made me mad was the 8gb was like $60 lame
    Hahaha I'm happy with the camera it feels well built I better like it at almost 2k lol

Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    read through this thread : http://forums.evolutionm.net/back-ro...y-follows.html

this all took place at Intel off Shute Rd. (can't remember the name of that plant)
    ronler acres

Quote: Originally Posted by RAINWAGEN View Post
    I finally got the 18mp 8fps 1080p hd video Canon 7d with the 18-135mm lens with and extra battery and a big Canon printer . The cf card is expensive he showed me the 16gb sandisk and it was $250 lol I got another 16 for $186 but what made me mad was the 8gb was like $60 lame
    Hahaha I'm happy with the camera it feels well built I better like it at almost 2k lol
    so why not get two 8gb cards for now? You can buy a 16gb when the price goes down.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Got a bunch of stuff for the gf's car today oil cooler o-ring, oil filter, upper rad hose, lower rad hose, oil cooler coolant line, and coolant. All from Fine tuning of course.

yay the brick for the pico showed up today.
    boo the brick didn't come with the wire for 110v and that side is a lenovo type [kid says 'it looks like a hidden mickey'] and I don't have one to spare

got a euro gti lip today
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    I'm gonna be lazy and not take my own picture. That would require charging the camera.

The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

- Jorge Luis Borges

still need to get that one..

I wasn't going to buy it yet, but I really didn't want to be seen buying the CD I bought for a gift without buying something else.

- Jorge Luis Borges

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Picked a 27mm deep socket and a new torque wrench today.

Quote: Originally Posted by EK20 View Post
    I wasn't going to buy it yet, but I really didn't want to be seen buying the CD I bought for a gift without buying something else.
    I just laughed so hard reading that. I was just went through that buying some of my daughters presents.

I'll give you $1 if you put her presents in adult diaper boxes when you wrap them up.

You'd have to get her reaction on video though.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Bought some coilovers for my car a couple days ago, and just got around to installing them last night. Pretty spiffy.

Quote: Originally Posted by gti_guy View Post
    Bought some coilovers for my car a couple days ago, and just got around to installing them last night. Pretty spiffy.
    which coils?

Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    which coils?
    Picked some Rokkors up. I find it funny that the demand for the mk2/3 coils cause the price to be $30 bucks more than everything else.

just paid for Pandora One

no more ads, unlimited skips, unlimited listening (not that I ever hit either limit), etc.
    I've been using it as my sole music player in my car ever since I lost my old job last March and stopped paying for Sirius.. figure it's about time I pay for it and get rid of the ads

Regular Member Helios is on a distinguished road Helios's Avatar
    Added more Griots goodness to the arsenal. Paint Glaze, Paint Sealer & disposible funnels for reloading my 35oz bottles. :nuts: I might have a problem....... :weird:
    -Chris S.

"If they ain't a little too wide, they ain't wide enough!"
    '76 Mk1 / '86 Rocco / '87 XR4Ti / '93.5 SLC / '94 SVT / '95 RS / '03 GC Limited

Quote: Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    Added more Griots goodness to the arsenal. Paint Glaze, Paint Sealer & disposible funnels for reloading my 35oz bottles. :nuts: I might have a problem....... :weird:
    I have spent a huge amount of money there. Most of the store workers know me by name, and I'm familiar with a few of the people who work in back

just ordered four stickers from Tim. Free shipping right now

(⌐■_■)
    bought beer ingredients, Snow Plow clone. Carboy drying stand, wort aerator, and an aquarium heater (for heating carboy while fermenting).
    -Tyler-

+ Reply to Thread