Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast

Thread: PNWfahren: What are you currently drinking?

Regular Member alxdgr8 will become famous soon enough
    Stone Espresso Imperial Russian Stout 2013
    -Alex @vexartmedia-
    '03 Audi S8 (Avus/Oxblood - DD)
    '92 Porsche 968 (VW 07k 2.5T swap in the works) --- '86 Audi Coupe GT (2.3L 20v swap) ---'83 Audi UrQuattro (2.2L 20vt swap in progress)

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Water
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by alxdgr8 View Post
    Stone Espresso Imperial Russian Stout 2013
    Out-effing-standing beverage.
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

Quote: Originally Posted by VDubVirus View Post
    Out-effing-standing beverage.
    Indeed, going to pick up another bottle of it since the last one was so tasty
    -Alex @vexartmedia-
    '92 Porsche 968 (VW 07k 2.5T swap in the works) --- '86 Audi Coupe GT (2.3L 20v swap) ---'83 Audi UrQuattro (2.2L 20vt swap in progress)

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    More water
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

- Jorge Luis Borges

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    Drinking my own black hOPS v1.x CDA. Yum.

l Arron lSPACE

Water

- Jorge Luis Borges

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Drinking my own black hOPS v1.x CDA. Yum.
    Clever name.

Silver City Ridgetop Red

Take a guess at what I was doing when I came up with it.

Currently enjoying a cup of Tullys French Roast from my wife's new Keurig machine.

l Arron lSPACE

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    get the Tully's Hawaiin blend, is one of the better I have had so far

Cup of 'Starbucks House Blend' from the Keurig, will probably go get real coffee later
    -Tyler-

Homemade coffeemaker joe!
    I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!

Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    get the Tully's Hawaiin blend, is one of the better I have had so far

Cup of 'Starbucks House Blend' from the Keurig, will probably go get real coffee later
    I'll look out for that one. right now we're enjoying the 5 boxes that came with the machine. We found the "Platinum Edition" Keurig at Costco for $100 less than everywhere else.

l Arron lSPACE

Went to a Stone "Brews and Blues" event for Seattle Beer Week in Ballard and had their Double Dry-Hopped Ruination IPA...AMAZING! The normal Ruination is one of my favorites and they made it even better.
    -Alex @vexartmedia-

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Red Hook Wise Cracker Wit now... earlier, a few of Valholl's Brew Bitch.

Yesterday, we went to HG Bistro in Puyallup because I knew they had DUO brew beers (they tied for 1st in a local brew competition in Poulsbo), and I haven't had it yet... my luck, they ran out and rotated Manny's Pale Ale on tap instead. By no means a bad beer, one of my favorite in fact. But I'm still disappointed that I have still yet to try a DUO brew.

Currently drinking a celebratory glass of laphroaig 10 and smoking an Alec Bradley MAXX cigar. Very nice, indeed.

l Arron lSPACE

Water as usual.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Firestone Union Jack IPA

More water

- Jorge Luis Borges

Bridgeport's Slow Ryed on tap from their brewery. Last minute trip down south, well worth it.

I'm back on the Laphroaig 10' this evening. Trying to convince myself to like peaty scotch, instead of only single malt highland scotch. It's growing on me, slowly. Also smoking an Alec Bradley Overature.

l Arron lSPACE

I don't know much about scotch just yet, but I know I've had some I've loved and some I've hated. I need to pay more attention to it.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by girdwood View Post
    Bridgeport's Slow Ryed on tap from their brewery. Last minute trip down south, well worth it.
    Shoulda let me know you were in town, had to drive right past my house to get there
    -Tyler-

Quote: Originally Posted by girdwood View Post
    I don't know much about scotch just yet, but I know I've had some I've loved and some I've hated. I need to pay more attention to it.
    I'm still kind of on that boat. I really only started to like scotch this past winter. I've found a few I really like, and one or two I can't stand. Single malt is the only way to go.

l Arron lSPACE

Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    Shoulda let me know you were in town, had to drive right past my house to get there
    Ah bummer. Next time. It was a last minute thing to go pick up some wheels. We do want to visit Portland for a weekend in the near future.

I'm still kind of on that boat. I really only started to like scotch this past winter. I've found a few I really like, and one or two I can't stand. Single malt is the only way to go.
    Yeah, I need to start a log, I don't remember any of them that I try. I do, however, remember a pour of Middleton single malt, and it was by far the best I've had.

Have you had The Dalmore, yet? if not... find it. You're welcome.

l Arron lSPACE

+ Reply to Thread