monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: B7 A4 16v 2.0l PD swap..

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Oh yeah, thats right! the one Tong helped you pick up. totally forgot. You should make a thread too Updated pics incoming next week. The wife has already tabbed the A6 Avant so she has something for the duration of the surgery.

I will as soon as I start working on it.
    I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    and what are you doing right now? hmmmm?

Being unemployed!

President, MK2 Society trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit's Avatar
    You going to apply for a job at my exciting work? haha

Most definitely!

President, MK2 Society trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit's Avatar
    I won't thread jack this anymore... But email me at dnglidden@gmail.com, I will get you in touch with the actual supervisor and speed up the process. You could start as early as this week if you wanted to and everything went through. Just got another VW guy a job... He applied on thursday last week and was working with me this saturday.

Is it bad that I was dreaming about the engine this morning?

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    Yes

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post

Quote: Originally Posted by buddylove View Post
    Yes
    Disagree.

Well, well. What do we have here???

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    You wispering sweet nothings to it in the corner of the shop? Speaking of the shop are you going to be there saturday?

Haha! Already pulled the clutch off and installed an upgraded South Bend clutch. Pics here in a minute. Yes, I will be there on Saturday.

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    What you don't have the other motor out the car already? Slacker So is it alright if I swing by and get the those connectors for repinning my factory stereo harness connector and borrow your special crimper on saturday? It would be much appreciated!

Motor is getting extracted next week. you are welcome to swing by tomorrow and borrow the crimpers and pick up some connectors. I appreciate your help with the hatch cover jobbie for my MKII

pics of some progress have been taken, but they are at the shop. I will post them tomorrow.

Thanks! What time are you going to be there?

headed there in about 15 minutes and I will be there for a few hours.

On my way in a few.

South Bend street clutch is on..

Regular Member benny_mech will become famous soon enough
    Don't get it caught in the turbine blades, ya perv!
    “Religion is a defense against the experience of God.”
    — C.G. Jung

it's not in the car yet?
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

Haha! on both posts!

No. I was hoping to get the TD rocco out for paint, but all of the sudden, he has no space until july. the problem with this is that I need the TD rocco out from under the rabbit. The rabbit needs a small floor repair. Once the rabbit gets the floor repair, then I will FINALLY have my rack back. I foresee the rabbit getting done next week. I will just move the rocco in and out during that time. Plus the avant that she is going to be driving needs a cam adjust solenoid and noone has one and I dont want to spend 600 for a complete timing case for one measly solenoid. Gah!! Projects are stacking up too fast!

no kidding!
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

Regular Member benny_mech will become famous soon enough
    Haha! on both posts!

No. I was hoping to get the TD rocco out for paint, but all of the sudden, he has no space until july. the problem with this is that I need the TD rocco out from under the rabbit. The rabbit needs a small floor repair. Once the rabbit gets the floor repair, then I will FINALLY have my rack back. I foresee the rabbit getting done next week. I will just move the rocco in and out during that time. Plus the avant that she is going to be driving needs a cam adjust solenoid and noone has one and I dont want to spend 600 for a complete timing case for one measly solenoid. Gah!! Projects are stacking up too fast!
    I think we need our own 12 step group:

Step 1: "We admitted that we were powerless over Volkswagens; that our lives had become unmanageable."
    “Religion is a defense against the experience of God.”
    — C.G. Jung

No such group should exist. Do not try to start one either!! Wives will find out and use it as an excuse to prevent us from building awesome shit

+ Reply to Thread