Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: new W.I.P.

President, MK2 Society trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit's Avatar

Congrats!

hope it goes well!
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Wow, congratulations, hope everything goes well!

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Born 7:45 am on Sunday morning, 7lbs 7oz, 21 inches long
    -Tyler-

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Congrats!

I saw the labor was long.. glad you guys got through it with a healthy kid
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Congrats! Now all you have to worry about is all the *****es coming at her in about 15 years.

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Congratulations! Welcome to fatherhood!

everyone probably knows me by now bingthejew is on a distinguished road bingthejew's Avatar
    Congrats!
    "When I believe in something, I fight like hell for it." - Steve McQueen

'78 Rabbit, '06 Dodge 2500 5.9L Cummins, '14 Touareg TDI(wife's), '14 GTI

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    Congrats!

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    (x-post from facebook)

I know you have all been waiting on an update from Jennifer and I about Signe. Shortly after birth, she was transported to the NICU at Randall Children's Hospital (Emanuel). It has been a very rocky couple of days, and we are now asking for a miracle. Please keep us in your thoughts, prayers, offerings, whatever you have, we need it all right now. Today is a very big day for her, lots of things are going to happen, and we will know more about her condition as the day progresses.

-Tyler-

hoping for success

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Hope everything goes ok!

Cutie. Is she a preemie?

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    Tyler,

I know exactly where you are coming from. Parker has been in the NICU at Swedish for the past 3 weeks. Send me a message on here or find me on Facebook if you need to talk.

Hoping everything is alright.

I've been thinking about you guys everyday. Let me know if you need anything.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

(⌐■_■)
    Unfortunately, all is not well.
    --------------
    To our dear friends and family. These are not words that I want to be writing. I do not wish to share the specifics, but Signe's time with us is limited. We have come home from the NICU to be in a peaceful place until she leaves us. If you can get here, we would love for you to meet her, please stop by our house at any time, there is no need to text or call ahead.

-Tyler-

I wish I had any capacity to lessen that blow. I'm so very sorry.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

I can't even imagine the pain and sorrow that must be in yours and your wife's hearts right now. I am truly sorry you and your family have to go through this. I couldn't imagine losing one of my daughters.
    Last edited by Mr.Nobody; 2014.04.11 at 04:21 AM.

wow
    so sorry guys

do you have an expectation for how long you'll have her?
    Last edited by joel; 2014.04.10 at 16:08 PM.

(⌐■_■)
    We really don't know, once we left the hospital we didn't want to have any more wires hooked up to her, so we are going to work hard to cherish each moment we get.
    -Tyler-

I understand

I am so sorry. However brief the time that you will have her, know that she came to you for a reason.

+ Reply to Thread