Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: happy Thanksgiving everyone

happy Thanksgiving everyone

Happy Thanksgiving guys. Thanks for continuing to give me and others a good place to hang out online. My pitch to others for joining PNWfahren is that the people here are good, mature, and friendly.. I very much appreciate that this place hasn't devolved below that.

Have a great day and weekend, if at all possible. Find a friend or two to talk to or spend the day with, and don't get too sucked into the madness that is corporate advertising.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

President, MK2 Society trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit's Avatar
    Gobble. Gobble.

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    ^ beat me to it
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

Word up!
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Om nom nom nom!
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

finished our 4th Thanksgiving a bit ago.. all were pretty good times
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

everyone probably knows me by now Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl's Avatar
    Happy belated Thanksgiving! I cooked a turkey today...since I didn't feel like it yesterday

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Happy Thanksgiving, peoples!

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Did you just call us mature???

I forgot that you're here too. So, I take that comment back

+ Reply to Thread