Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Das haus

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    I'll likely stub some conduit up into the ceiling so that they're protected up into the floor joists, but not beyond that.

Have to install new wire for the dryer, I discovered. Makes sense for how old it is, only has 3 conductors, no ground. Will take care of that tomorrow evening, since I'd like some clean clothing soon
    -Tyler-

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    just priced out the 4AWG cable I'll need to make the run to the garage. Ouch, better start saving my pennies up
    -Tyler-

(⌐■_■)
    Starting of last evening

One pic of afterward
    -Tyler-

are you guys living there now?
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

(⌐■_■)
    yeah, as of Saturday night
    -Tyler-

(⌐■_■)
    Just heard from Jen, electrical inspection for the panel is done, signed off. Now to start upgrading circuits!
    -Tyler-

Congrats on the house! And welcome to the world of neverending projects.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Congrats on the sign off!

(⌐■_■)
    No pics this time, but I got the dryer circuit upgraded. Old one is still there, but it's in conduit, and after 9pm I don't want to piss my (nice) neighbors off too much by going at it with a sawzall...
    -Tyler-

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Hacksaw... that's what I use

(⌐■_■)
    got the washer and dryer actually hooked up last night, cleaned up the laundry room a bit, and got Jen's office almost ready to go, it's clean enough to at least start moving filing cabinets and her desk in.
    -Tyler-

(⌐■_■)
    Oy, busy start to the weekend. Started off with getting the rose-bush trimmings into the yard waste bin. Which led to taking out another shrub, which led to trimming one of the dogwoods, which led to a massive trimming of the holly tree.

Still a bit more trimming to do, want to get it up about even with the top of the fence, but the battery in the sawz-all died

Then, after we tracked down a bathroom fan to install tomorrow, I spent the rest of the day in the garage, putting up shelving and organizing things. But, it's all in, and there's enough room that I can literally run *around* the Scirocco
    -Tyler-

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    My question is... When are we brewing?
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

Did you guys move the garage shelving from the old place?
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    He did.

l Arron lSPACE

(⌐■_■)
    yeah, all the shelving came over, and there's still some to be moved. A bunch of it was holding camping equipment, which is going to be moving into the basement, so I'll be turning some of the shelving into my workbench.
    -Tyler-

(⌐■_■)
    ok, holy balls am I tired after this weekend.
    -Tyler-

(⌐■_■)
    Tore down some shrubberies this weekend.

before

after
    -Tyler-

(⌐■_■)
    Oh, summary of the weekend. Finished moving every last bit of the garage (can't believe the number of car parts I have, for cars I no longer own...). Pulled down the patio shelter, completely dissasembled it, moved to the yard at this house (will put it up behind the garage in a couple weekends). Hauled all the random bullshit items I found outside, rain barrel, drum to build another smoker with, old bikes, scrap metal, gardening supplies, drip irrigation, blah. Also had help from my parents and Jen's mom, old house is almost cleaned now. Pulled the shrubs, also more rose-bushes died, and a hydrangea, dug the beginning of the dry-well for driveway/garage drainage. And my dad sprayed moss killer on all the concrete.
    -Tyler-

(⌐■_■)
    we are officially out of the other house!
    -Tyler-

Looking great, Tyler! I wish I had half of that S done to my house, and I've been here for 3 years.

l Arron lSPACE

Normal Member Kinnikinnick is on a distinguished road
    If you want to buy some trees send a DM. I've got a tree nursery in Bothell.
    Last edited by Kinnikinnick; 2014.02.01 at 10:31 AM.

(⌐■_■)
    opened up a wall in the bedroom, ran some more wire, have a working light in the bedroom again. Going to get working on the outlets this week, then on to the kid's room.
    -Tyler-

Where is this place?
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

(⌐■_■)
    NW Vancouver, just behind Lincoln Elementary
    -Tyler-

+ Reply to Thread