Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: The $500 saved from the scrapper Cabriolet

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    nice work!
    -Tyler-

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    nice work!
    Thanks!

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Upgrade the stereo, sounds decent, way better than what was in there.

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough

Finally installed the fog lights that I have had for over a year. Adapted the wiring to work with a oem fog light switch. Still need to go for a drive later to make sure they are aimed right.

everyone probably knows me by now Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl's Avatar
    Now you just need a rear fog light.

Fresh EBC Green Stuff pads, braided brake lines and larger drums leftover from redoing the Jetta’s brake system last year. Stops almost too good now!

Couple projects on the Ranger and tune up on My daughters car next weekend and I will be all caught up with all the cars. And I will be able to dive head on into the Scirocco!

Normal Member V8-190e is on a distinguished road V8-190e's Avatar
    Looks like your front bumper Would enjoy a date with a plasti-dip can for a “temp refresh”.

+ Reply to Thread