Got a lot of work done done this weekend, finally feel like I am making some headway getting it up to par. Friday night I inspected the rear brakes, to see how they where doing and I wanted to repack and adjust the wheel bearings because they were so dry/dirty when I cleaned and repacked a couple of weeks ago. Found no problems.
Friday me and the gf replaced the top, cleaned the interior up a little more and washed some of the crap off it for the first time in at least 3 years. Saturday we went to pick-n-pull and scored some parts for it. Got everything to get rid of the airbag set up(mor about that when I do it), chromed trimmed dash bezel and air vents, which installed later. Also got a intact for the most part rain tray, some more chrome side trim(almost have enough pieces of chrome trim for 3 sets, so we can pick the best to keep) and some seals we needed.
No on with the pics, before,tear down and dirty pics first.
Found this under the seat and it works!