Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mr.Nobody's 5th Annual U-Village Burgermaster Meet thread!

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar

Mr.Nobody's 5th Annual U-Village Burgermaster Meet thread!

I know you guys have been impatiently waiting all year for my unedited point shot spectacular of the event(), so here you are!

I hope this car is at the show tomorrow and I can talk to the owner so he can explain this set up.

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar

Can you say turbo right hand drive Baja from Australia!

That's all of them "Let the force be with you!"

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by Mr.Nobody View Post
    I hope this car is at the show tomorrow and I can talk to the owner so he can explain this set up.
    I'm very curious about this, too! This looks like a fun event to be at! We might have to make this next year.

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    which burgermaster is this?

the ghia engine looks like a 356 case with a wasted spark ignition setup. Obviously the carbs are IDF/IDA webers.

The one in the by UW. Wasted spark ignition?

everyone probably knows me by now Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl's Avatar
    Super cool, love the notch. Thanks for sharing!

that engine sitting outside the car.....
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

+ Reply to Thread