Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My 1st Cars and Coffee

My 1st Cars and Coffee

For the first time in awhile, I took some pictures of cars. I was there to shoot video, so I didn't really take too many stills.

Everything else I shot was video, that I didn't end up using in the project that I was working on. I might squeeze it into something, someday.

Link to the set:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/twelvi...57647958983917
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

That e39 touring

Was the blue viper there?
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

everyone probably knows me by now Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl's Avatar
    That Renault! rool:

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    The Renault and the E39 Touring! DROOL!

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Agreed, that E39 Touring... wow. I know that of those cars, it shouldn't be the first one that gets a reaction from me. But, alas it is.

Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    That e39 touring

Was the blue viper there?
    No Viper. The Touring has a M5 motor (S62) and tranny swap. It's 1 of 5 known cars with this swap. One being an original BMW built car. This particular car is currently on CL for $18k, although I know it would move for less. It's a cleanly installed swap. But, it doesn't have all of the electronics to be code-free. The shop that will eventually install my swap in the E21, Dynasport, is working on a similar touring/m5 project, but are working out the electronics so that the engine/tranny don't know that they are in a different car. A 100% error free swap.

Quote: Originally Posted by Iroczgirl View Post
    That Renault! rool:
    That is owned by the aforementioned shop owner. Like Chris, he has quite a few unusual cars lurking about. I think he said he has about 20 cars in his collection.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr.Nobody View Post
    The Renault and the E39 Touring! DROOL!
    Yes, and yes.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by Twelvizm View Post
    No Viper. The Touring has a M5 motor (S62) and tranny swap. It's 1 of 5 known cars with this swap. One being an original BMW built car. This particular car is currently on CL for $18k, although I know it would move for less. It's a cleanly installed swap. But, it doesn't have all of the electronics to be code-free. The shop that will eventually install my swap in the E21, Dynasport, is working on a similar touring/m5 project, but are working out the electronics so that the engine/tranny don't know that they are in a different car. A 100% error free swap.
    Nice.

If this was two weekends ago, a blue viper was definitely there
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

+ Reply to Thread