Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Job opportunities!

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Wish I had the qualifications you are looking for.

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Me too!

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    Maybe see how much he is willing to train? At this point, I am sure Chris just wants a rock solid guy...

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    We do train extensively. For the service writer position we do need prior experience in the field though. We have done apprenticeships before and we are not opposed to it...

President, MK2 Society trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit's Avatar
    hmmmmm

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Sorry to hear the position still isn't successfully filled. Hopefully a good fit will happen soon

+ Reply to Thread