Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hit and run in puyallup

Junior Member Fast Freddy is on a distinguished road

hit and run in puyallup

This morning I was hit while driving my GLI. This occurred in front of Spinning Elementary School on E Pioneer and 13th st. The other driver was in what looked to be a Saturn Aura that was a slivery Blue color.
    My car was disabled and while I was in my glove box getting my phone and papers, he picked up some car parts and took off. I filed a report with Puyallup PD.
    This intersection was a specific place to be driving for this guy. He could be driving to work down any block but goes this way because he must live near by.
    The police and I have painted part of his car. If anyone sees something that rings a bell, please let me or the police know. My cell:253 307 4851

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    y'know, sometimes, I just hate people :\ Hope they can track down this asshat.
    -Tyler-

any news?
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

+ Reply to Thread