Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: site downtime tonight

site downtime tonight

PNWfahren will be down for a few hours this evening.. probably starting around 6 - 6:30pm. The server is being moved to another data center, and DNS will need to be updated as well. Please check the Facebook page for updates: http://www.facebook.com/pnwfahren
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough

tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Regular Member Helios is on a distinguished road Helios's Avatar
    -Chris S.

"If they ain't a little too wide, they ain't wide enough!"
    '76 Mk1 / '86 Rocco / '87 XR4Ti / '93.5 SLC / '94 SVT / '95 RS / '03 GC Limited

It seems we're back up, for now. A drive is giving me problems. I have a new one coming tomorrow, so we'll see what I can do

So yeah... the server move itself went smoothly, but one of the drives was acting up. So I ordered a drive last night, got it this evening, and installed it. All is well now, thanks to raid... even though Linux software raid kind of sucks when dealing with some drive failures

Ugh.. server keeps dropping offline. Right now I have a scheduled job that restarts the network every half hour.. so if it drops.. at least it'll be back within 30 minutes. The DC is looking into things on their end, but they're busy today. I'm also having them replace the network cable, so the site will be offline whenever that happens

Back for good I think. I believe I fixed the network issue.

It's soooo nice to be able to get to my severs within about 15 minutes.... or to even be able to touch them at all

+ Reply to Thread