Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: PNWfahren GTG, May 9th, Tacoma

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Thanks for hosting it! Had a great time too, but the drive home was a different story. At the interchange from 16 to I-5, I was behind a newer Honda and it started fishtailing when it hit some grooved pavement in the long sweeping corner. They managed not to totally lose it and pulled over. When I went by it was a car full of teenage girls and the car had a temporary spare on the right rear and she was driving faster then me.

Also around South Center Mall a got a nasty rock chip in my windshield right in my line of sight. And I don't think it is repairable. It is clammed internally between layers.

Normal Member ExplosiveToaster will become famous soon enough ExplosiveToaster's Avatar
    Thanks for having us, and thanks to everyone who provided all the delicious food and beers
    - Mike | My Photos | '16 VW Golf R | '87 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks for having us! We had a great time as well.

Regular Member alxdgr8 will become famous soon enough
    Sad to have missed this but my fridge stopped working yesterday and had to wait around to meet my landlord. Noticed right after we bought a bunch of groceries, thankfully we had a mini fridge we could plug in and the freezer was still working.
    -Alex @vexartmedia-
    '03 Audi S8 (Avus/Oxblood - DD)
    '92 Porsche 968 (VW 07k 2.5T swap in the works) --- '86 Audi Coupe GT (2.3L 20v swap) ---'83 Audi UrQuattro (2.2L 20vt swap in progress)

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    Damn, Tony... That's a rough ride home.
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    I am going to get the windshield checked out Thursday, but don't have high hopes.

tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Ouch, sorry to hear! Thanks for having us, Joel, looking forward to more of these!

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    Hopefully you can get it covered under insurance.

Just have liability

Ugh

My e60’s windshield was hit by something a month or so ago.. cracked immediately. I have a $500 deductible... so that's what I'm paying. Still saving a little money though.. looking to cost closer to $800 to replace. Not exactly a nice cost to absorb though..
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

I think it was $350, when had this one installed a couple of years ago.

+ Reply to Thread