Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Because two convertibles is better than one, 99' Cabrio Thread

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Made it's show debut, think the gf is going to actually start attending show snow. She has some ideas for it now. It didn't win an award, they only handed out one per class.

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Threw in the Coco mats I got my gf for Christmas.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Did you have those custom made?
    -Tyler-

Yes, all Coco mats are made to order. Cocomats.com

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Hadn't ever heard of them, but I think I'll order mats for the Scirocco from them, when the time comes. Thanks!
    -Tyler-

Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    Hadn't ever heard of them, but I think I'll order mats for the Scirocco from them, when the time comes. Thanks!
    Same here, the bunny needs new coco mats! Thanks!

Changed the crank position sensor yesterday, fairly certain it is the source of an oil that has sprung. The usual suspect the oil cooler seal is good. What annoying job, you have to remove the front motor mount to get it out.

Installed a quick release the other day.

+ Reply to Thread