monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1581 of 1629 FirstFirst ... 1531 1561 1571 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1591 1601 ... LastLast
Results 39,501 to 39,525 of 40703

Thread: PNW Chit Chat Thread

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Haven't run a windows install in about 6 years now
    -Tyler-

Farmer Ron Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi's Avatar
    Ugh. I was just checking the weather records... it hasn't rained here (other than than trace hundredths-of-an-inch) for four months as of today. I swear, when it does rain next I am going to go outside and run around in it like a crazy person.
    Ron a.k.a. Arsigi
    Spokane's Most Posted on here, too...
    FlügenWeb. Späcecode. TwitZöne. Ass Möde.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    We have rain in the forecast for Sunday
    -Tyler-

Farmer Ron Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi's Avatar
    Do you ever NOT have rain in the forecast?

(but I am still jealous!)
    Ron a.k.a. Arsigi

Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    Haven't run a windows install in about 6 years now
    I don't like Apple much

I use Linux on my work machines. There's always been a couple of things that keep me in Windows for the main desktop at home though. But I'm playing games so little now that I have almost nothing else holding me back... it becomes less troublesome to boot into Windows for a game once a month.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

Ha, today I see an article about that stuffin.space site: http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-te...space-website/
    Ron a.k.a. Arsigi

Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    And I'm finally done. Turns out that the Fedora install some how broke the windows bootmgr and BCD. Many tries with the windows recovery console later, I managed to get windows to fix that, and then suddenly grub can boot both windows and Linux without a problem. Apparently this is somewhat common with current Linux installers (Ubuntu came up a lot)... not sure why
    I realized what happened. The machine originally had Windows XP, and I installed Windows 7 on a separate partition. Windows 7 continued to use the old Windows XP boot manager, so the Windows 7 partition never had the bootmgr and boot files needed to boot Windows 7 on its own. So.. when I wiped out the old Windows XP partition to install Linux there was no way to get back into Windows 7. Windows 7 has tools to put those files in place though.. so all is well. It just took a while for me to get to that point
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Congrats!

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Congrats, guys!

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Get to play with lasers next Thursday, learning to run our laser etcher.

Ermagherd! Sky water!
    Ron a.k.a. Arsigi

haven't seen any of that in months

everyone probably knows me by now bingthejew is on a distinguished road bingthejew's Avatar
    I got to use my windshield wipers
    "When I believe in something, I fight like hell for it." - Steve McQueen

'78 Rabbit, '06 Dodge 2500 5.9L Cummins, '14 Touareg TDI(wife's), '14 GTI

Me too! A little bit when I was in Arlington.

So apparently my cars hate me, looks like I need new oil pumps in the Cabriolet and the Jetta.

I am I just old? I really don't get why making your car back fire is considered cool now?

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    because racecar.

everyone probably knows me by now Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl has a spectacular aura about Iroczgirl's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    Wohow!! I didn't notice, congrats!!

thanks

she's due around thanksgiving

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    Gobble, gobble.

Gratz, Joel. Boys are so much better.
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

I personally wanted girls both times, their wanted girl the first time and didn't have a preference the second time. Though I am fairly certain she wanted a boy.

Too funny: http://www.engadget.com/2015/07/14/commodore-phone/

My first computer was a Commodore 128.
    Ron a.k.a. Arsigi

doing something similar to this starting on Thursday. We have about 2.5 weeks available.. with reservations around Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Canyon. Other nights are completely open so far.. so we'll see what happens

+ Reply to Thread