monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1585 of 1629 FirstFirst ... 1535 1565 1575 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1595 1605 ... LastLast
Results 39,601 to 39,625 of 40703

Thread: PNW Chit Chat Thread

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    So many spellings. At least I didn't call you Erin.
    Fair.
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/5155455513.html

hnnngggggggggg
    -Tyler-

tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    would certainly make some of my yardwork projects easier...
    -Tyler-

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    Farhen, I'm suspicious. In this thread you say you have a BMW, but in the Drivers of the driven thread your dream came true when you recently bought a new Audi (looks to be an A3 sedan).

Seems a little spammy, to me.

l Arron lSPACE

(⌐■_■)
    IP was from the Asia registry, no way they're legit
    Last edited by twardnw; 2015.08.11 at 08:20 AM.
    -Tyler-

tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Farmer Ron Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    Technically... yes
    ETA 2017?
    Ron a.k.a. Arsigi
    Spokane's Most Posted on here, too...
    FlügenWeb. Späcecode. TwitZöne. Ass Möde.

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Yay! My gf just messaged me the cable and Internet are hooked up! She apparently walked our fence line and the wifi covers the whole yard.(.626 of an acre)

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by Mr.Nobody View Post
    Yay! My gf just messaged me the cable and Internet are hooked up! She apparently walked our fence line and the wifi covers the whole yard.(.626 of an acre)
    Nice! That's a nice chunk of land (at least to me).

(⌐■_■)
    pffft, selfie stick...
    -Tyler-

yeah... but it's a beautiful shot

That is an out of this world kind of shot

In unrelated news, I'm working in my old field office, today. I miss this place... a lot.

l Arron lSPACE

really? Is the new place not ideal?

It's okay, but the office culture here (new office) is very relaxed. They all seem to be here for a 9-5 paycheck, and don't really care to get the bad guys off the street once the standard is met. What I mean by that is, we have a certain time frame to conduct warrant checks on people who fail to report. I was trained in an environment where you keep looking for them until you - a. find them b. run out of leads c. confirm they are way out of the county (like more than one county away). I was also trained that all violations weigh equally, which is what the legislators wanted when they removed our discretion and passed the Swift and Certain bill in 2012. Well, the older crowd here doesn't seem to agree with state law, and prefers to give some latitude like they could be 2012.

The problem is... I can hardly afford to drive to Aberdeen everyday. I was spending $200-250 a month in gas, and spending much more on maintenance and upkeep on my car. From February to July, I put over 11k miles on the A3. The other thing I miss is having a field partner, or even just another person in the office, that I can BS with. Everyone here is 5-10 years older than me, and seem to have a completely different general mindset. It's like moving from 'Merica to Tibet, and trying to continue living like an American.

This really belongs in the Rants thread... lol

In the end, I respect rules/laws and other people. Here, people don't seem to respect the rules and laws, in Grays Harbor they don't respect people, more specifically their time. I absolutely hate when people don't respect my time. If I have a time set to go... I'm ready to go. Early is on time, on time is late, and late is unacceptable.

I just have to figure out which one is easier to live with. I guess I can stay here and do my own thing, which is very easy in this job.
    Last edited by VDubVirus; 2015.08.13 at 06:44 AM.

l Arron lSPACE

Sounds a little frustrating

Very.

The upside is, 3 people are leaving the unit for promotional opportunities, so the office culture has potential to change a lot. I've been dropping bugs in the ears of some officers I think would help change things up.

l Arron lSPACE

I'm sure you've all heard about the massive explosion in China... but check out this video. It shows the two main explosions. When you see the first one, trust me... you haven't seen anything yet. Check out the video:

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/13/as...l?eref=edition

In related news.... apparently a couple thousand brand new VW's (Touregs, Golfs, chinese versions of the Passat, and others) were completely destroyed. They were all lined up in rows at the port.

l Arron lSPACE

(⌐■_■)
    saw a pic of the VWs this morning, eerie
    -Tyler-

Farmer Ron Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi's Avatar
    It sure does look like a war zone, both during and after the event. Weird to see massive shipping containers tossed around and crumpled like empty soda cans.

Several pics: http://sploid.gizmodo.com/photos-fro...-ex-1723899654
    Ron a.k.a. Arsigi
    Spokane's Most Posted on here, too...
    FlügenWeb. Späcecode. TwitZöne. Ass Möde.

my gosh that's a big bomb

First time I saw the pictures, I thought it was a photoshop from a crappy post-apocalyptic movie. Then, I read a few more reputable articles that said the same thing.

Sad.

l Arron lSPACE

everyone probably knows me by now bingthejew is on a distinguished road bingthejew's Avatar
    Thank god for the rain! We just need a few more days like today and WDFW won't shorten hunting season.
    "When I believe in something, I fight like hell for it." - Steve McQueen

'78 Rabbit, '06 Dodge 2500 5.9L Cummins, '14 Touareg TDI(wife's), '14 GTI

yeah.. this rain makes me happy. Normally I wouldn't like it as much.. but I'm tired of constant sun & heat. I like the variety in our weather, most of the time.. and I like it when the whole state isn't super dry.

+ Reply to Thread