Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1628 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 1578 1608 1618 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628
Results 40,676 to 40,691 of 40691

Thread: PNW Chit Chat Thread

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    that's about what I figured your answer would be I'll let you know when we're hiring for PST hours
    -Tyler-

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Just realized I haven’t posted on her in awhile. It’s looking like my Jetta’s feature will be early next year. And it doesn’t look like I posted on here about the Cabriolet being backed into in the beginning of September, just got word yesterday that the idiot that backed into me, insurance is taking the blame. So we are now in the money negotiating phase.

http://s1160.photobucket.com/user/as...5dqv9.jpg.html
    Last edited by Mr.Nobody; 2017.10.26 at 19:09 PM.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    aw damn, that sucks. Not the easiest place to straighten out either :\
    -Tyler-

repairing the rear of a cabby sounds nightmare'ish
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    repairing the rear of a cabby sounds nightmare'ish
    I have a plan, I might record in case it works like think it will. We settled yesterday, very nicely. Going to redo the stereo in it and the rest I have been given the green light to find caddy(or other brand truck) by the girlfriend. The cabby is the only thing we own jointly, so I have to actually discuss the spending of the money.

hoping/expecting to receive an offer letter today.. and then to quickly give notice to my current employer to try and not work after thanksgiving
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

(⌐■_■)
    excellent!
    -Tyler-

Normal Member V8-190e is on a distinguished road V8-190e's Avatar
    Good luck!

thanks.. nothing today. These days have taken too long to get back to me. It's a frustrating situation, but I still think it will work out well.

(⌐■_■)
    I'm on the other end of that, we're assessing 3 applicants for our company right now, I did the initial interviews 3 weeks ago...
    -Tyler-

ugh..
    we failed to fill multiple fte positions while I was here. It was really tough, because most of our recruiters gave us crappy candidates, our pay isn't *great*, our hire process is a bit slow, and our HR responds too slowly for this competitive job market we have here.

Well.. I finally received the actual offer. I gave notice just a short time ago. I start my new job the middle of the week after Thanksgiving. I get to cut my commute almost in half

Normal Member V8-190e is on a distinguished road V8-190e's Avatar
    Congrats! I recently cut my commute in half and it is much much better.

thanks.. I'm definitely looking forward to it. My last day commuting for this job will be next Monday.. today I'm driving into work thinking about how I get to avoid I-405. Today that part of the drive was half of my commute.

everyone probably knows me by now bingthejew is on a distinguished road bingthejew's Avatar
    Being able cut your commute is huge! Congrats
    "When I believe in something, I fight like hell for it." - Steve McQueen

'78 Rabbit, '06 Dodge 2500 5.9L Cummins, '14 Touareg TDI(wife's), '14 GTI

yeah.. seriously looking forward to that. The drive home will still not be that great, since I have to deal with the I-5 traffic through Fife, but it'll still be a shorter drive.

getting a great salary increase and new things to do helps a lot too

everyone probably knows me by now bingthejew is on a distinguished road bingthejew's Avatar
    That's definitely a huge step in the right direction! My daily commute is 35 miles round trip vs 110 miles last year when I was working security. And no mandatory OT
    "When I believe in something, I fight like hell for it." - Steve McQueen

'78 Rabbit, '06 Dodge 2500 5.9L Cummins, '14 Touareg TDI(wife's), '14 GTI

+ Reply to Thread