Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 30 60 ... LastLast

Thread: PNW Chit Chat Thread

The Official Attention Whore wintermode will become famous soon enough wintermode's Avatar
    It's time for me to go to sleep. And I can't get into bed. :/

sitting at work waiting to find out if I've been "terminated" or not.... been waiting over an hour so far

The Official Attention Whore wintermode will become famous soon enough wintermode's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    sitting at work waiting to find out if I've been "terminated" or not.... been waiting over an hour so far
    Wait.... WHAT!!???!

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    -Tyler-

Farmer Ron Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    X2 - no bueno.
    Ron a.k.a. Arsigi
    Spokane's Most Posted on here, too...
    FlügenWeb. Späcecode. TwitZöne. Ass Möde.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    lulz, I bought the woot-off lights at the end of the last woot-off

-Tyler-

Farmer Ron Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi's Avatar
    Ha! I wish I had seen those.

Are they USB-powered? It would be kinda cool if there were a tiny ap to run in the background, that starts the lights when there is a Woot-off!
    Ron a.k.a. Arsigi

Quote: Originally Posted by wintermode View Post
    Wait.... WHAT!!???!
    yah... lost my job this morning. This week was my two year anniversary.. it was a great job for me (and will still be really good on my resume).. I just hadn't counted on this at all, of course. Thankfully I was able to start saving money back up a couple months ago, but I still don't have very much right now. This is going to be interesting..

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Oh shit, Joel!! That sucks man!!

(⌐■_■)
    Quote: Originally Posted by Arsigi View Post
    Ha! I wish I had seen those.

Are they USB-powered? It would be kinda cool if there were a tiny ap to run in the background, that starts the lights when there is a Woot-off!
    USB powered, but they're not intelligent, just pulling power from the 5V feed, your computer doesn't even know they're there.
    -Tyler-

(⌐■_■)
    blargh, ready to GTFO
    -Tyler-

Likewise. TGIF. Probably going to be in the garage all weekend.
    Ron a.k.a. Arsigi

(⌐■_■)
    I wish I could be :| no money for parts though.
    -Tyler-

No drive for me this weekend. Going to be swaping a beam on the wagon (hopefully)
    Fear all that is my belly :sick:

astickymess.com

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    swaping? dont we have a spell check here? lol! maybe I am the spellchecker. What wagon Shaun?

Junior Member Patrick is on a distinguished road Patrick's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    Did they down size???
    Patrick- Like the Holiday
    per·ver·sion / pərˈvərzhən/ • n. the alteration of something from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended
    **GermanPerversion ** **WaterWerks**

President, MK2 Society trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by BiPolar View Post
    No drive for me this weekend. Going to be swaping a beam on the wagon (hopefully)
    lame

Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    swaping? dont we have a spell check here? lol! maybe I am the spellchecker. What wagon Shaun?
    Well you WERE the grammer guy on that other site. Its a mk4 Jetta wagon. Took it in to get it aligned and the guy said it was so far towed out past what he could fix that I had to ge a new beam. Took it to -Freak- for him to eye ball it and he couldn't really see anything except the rear door gaps being different. Did a Carfax on it before I bought it and came back clean
    Fear all that is my belly :sick:

astickymess.com

thinking about bringing one of these back. comments?

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/sh...g=&tabNumber=2

President, MK2 Society trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit's Avatar
    Do it!

Lets just see what the NHTSA and EPA have to say about it. apparently the NHTSA has crash data from a lupo 3L from testing done in Canada and it passed. So from what i have gathered, its just the EPA that I need to deal with. Email has already been sent to the RI that helped on the GTD. fingers crossed.

(⌐■_■)
    that'd be awesome
    -Tyler-

(⌐■_■)
    nice
    -Tyler-

Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    you know... I'm kind of surprised, but I was looking and didn't see any spell check with the forum. I may need to look into a plugin... would be a good thing to have around here.

+ Reply to Thread