Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 1627 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 25 35 65 ... LastLast

Thread: PNW Chit Chat Thread

hired i am!

Farmer Ron Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi's Avatar
    Speaking like Yoda, you are.
    Ron a.k.a. Arsigi
    Spokane's Most Posted on here, too...
    FlügenWeb. Späcecode. TwitZöne. Ass Möde.

Junior Member Patrick is on a distinguished road Patrick's Avatar
    Congrats joel!!! How long of a commute do you have now??
    Patrick- Like the Holiday
    per·ver·sion / pərˈvərzhən/ • n. the alteration of something from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended
    **GermanPerversion ** **WaterWerks**

the commute will be a little shorter, thankfully. The job is in downtown Seattle rather than Tukwila. Now I just have to worry about parking... ugh.

Junior Member Patrick is on a distinguished road Patrick's Avatar
    Does the new Job have a garage or will they spring for a bus pass??? I know a female that her work pays for the bus pass as a job perk If they do... I have a knife you can borrow there can be some strange peeps on the metro...... and you may need it to fend of would be sex offenders
    Patrick- Like the Holiday
    per·ver·sion / pərˈvərzhən/ • n. the alteration of something from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended
    **GermanPerversion ** **WaterWerks**

it'll probably be swing shift.. so I'm not sure how much I want to be riding the bus back at midnight. I'm not sure what they offer, if anything yet.

can't wait to get some better brakes on my car..

will probably do a little more work on this site over the weekend.. stay tuned. Now that I have a definite job lined up I can kind of relax my mind a bit and focus on some goals again

wow... someone found these photos of me driving the Clio around the Ring last September. The photographer sells full-res files for 9 Euros.. will definitely have to buy one so I can print a copy once I get some money.

Also, a photo of Jörg van Ommen (ex-DTM driver) driving the 911 around.. I rode passenger in this car

Went to my uncles retirement party from Boeing yesterday. Met the lady that does the hiring for transportation. She seemed really nice. So we'll see. I need to work on my people skills.
    Fear all that is my belly :sick:

astickymess.com

good luck shaun..

I put my mk2 up for sale yesterday...

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Leaving tomorrow for Germany. Yay! might pick up an original mini... I would hate to go all the way over there and not get a cool car...

Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    Leaving tomorrow for Germany. Yay! might pick up an original mini... I would hate to go all the way over there and not get a cool car...
    ugh.. makes me envious. Have fun

screenshot from today

I love it.. so if someone posts a stupid wide image like the above, it won't screw up the rest of the forum page.

Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    I'll take a lupo, golf country or a T5 executive trimmed

astickymess.com

Ron. You need to play Duke Nukem more now that I bought it

astickymess.com

start the new job in the morning.. taking the bus to downtown.
    Now.. I sleep.

Farmer Ron Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    wow... someone found these photos of me driving the Clio around the Ring last September. The photographer sells full-res files for 9 Euros.. will definitely have to buy one so I can print a copy once I get some money.

That's awesome!
    Ron a.k.a. Arsigi
    Spokane's Most Posted on here, too...
    FlügenWeb. Späcecode. TwitZöne. Ass Möde.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    noice!
    -Tyler-

rear passenger floor flooded in the wagon. woot woot

cleaned out the front drain.. we'll see if that works
    Last edited by BiPolar; 2010.04.06 at 16:16 PM.

astickymess.com

Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    will probably do a little more work on this site over the weekend.. stay tuned. Now that I have a definite job lined up I can kind of relax my mind a bit and focus on some goals again
    I lied.. ended up spending most of my time working on another server instead

meh that's nothing new

astickymess.com

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    Just started applying to new places myself... hope something comes through.

+ Reply to Thread