monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1624 of 1629 FirstFirst ... 1574 1604 1614 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 ... LastLast
Results 40,576 to 40,600 of 40703

Thread: PNW Chit Chat Thread

everyone probably knows me by now bingthejew is on a distinguished road bingthejew's Avatar
    I like your way of thinking! I'd love to stuff a CR140 or CR170 TDI into a Mk1 or Mk2. Looks like I'll be selling my Weber carb setup to get the VR6. Eurowise is going to love me
    "When I believe in something, I fight like hell for it." - Steve McQueen

'78 Rabbit, '06 Dodge 2500 5.9L Cummins, '14 Touareg TDI(wife's), '14 GTI

I'm out for a week with the family.. spam control will fall fully on Tyler and Arron
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Have fun!

thanks
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    I'm out for a week with the family.. spam control will fall fully on Tyler and Arron
    Oi. it's been a lot, lately. lol
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

Yah it has. I haven't been able to prevent these guys.. just stay on top of them. We're getting hundreds of accounts created each day.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    well, 4 Runner is dropped off at the shop, already looking worse and worse. Found a pinch in the frame, as well as wrinkles under each of the back windows, and the rear door gaps are *definitely* out of whack
    -Tyler-

I have a friend who's Grand Cherokee was hit in a similar manner. It looked like the rear bumper was pushed in and that was about it. It ended up withe the rear axle and diff being completely busted, frame damage, etc. It was totaled. Good luck

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    well, it at least still drives nice, so I would do a buy-back on it, there's too many good parts on this thing to let them have it
    -Tyler-

Regular Member V8-190e is on a distinguished road V8-190e's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    Yah it has. I haven't been able to prevent these guys.. just stay on top of them. We're getting hundreds of accounts created each day.
    Seems like a massive pain in the ass constantly having to police/delete all these spam user posts....

Regular Member alxdgr8 will become famous soon enough
    Is there a different kind of account authorization you can implement to reduce it?
    -Alex @vexartmedia-
    '03 Audi S8 (Avus/Oxblood - DD)
    '92 Porsche 968 (VW 07k 2.5T swap in the works) --- '86 Audi Coupe GT (2.3L 20v swap) ---'83 Audi UrQuattro (2.2L 20vt swap in progress)

yeah.. there are things I can do. But I'd have to have time

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    USAA finally submitted a valuation report that used wagons instead of sedans for my total loss; and imagine that, it doubled the value. It only took 3 months of arguing and involving the WA Insurance Commissioner. Although, the report is STILL not compliant with WAC, they're making baby-steps. I cannot wait until this is done so I can change insurance.

Crazy

(⌐■_■)
    I'm going to be starting my battle with State Farm about the 4 Runner now, it's totaled.
    -Tyler-

switching from comcast to click! for tv/internet. Click! was awesome to deal with on Saturday. It's being installed tomorrow, so I called an hour ago to cancel with Comcast. The call was quick and went fairly well. I told them to cancel end of day tomorrow.. which was repeated back to me. A few minutes after I got off the phone our internet and tv were disabled.. so now we are without internet and tv until tomorrow afternoon. Thank goodness for smart phones.. and that I have an option besides comcast.

Let us know how that goes, Tyler, I'm curious as to how they are for claims... And if you want help, I've become pretty savvy with WAC when it comes to a total loss and unfair practice by insurance. I've heard AMICA and AMFAM are pleasant to deal with... I need to start doing my research.

I wish we had more options for internet/tv, haven't really been too pleased with Comcast or Clink. Thought about satellite, but meh.

(⌐■_■)
    I've heard from multiple people that State Farm is one of the best to deal with, and they were right. Colin and I put together all the documentation for the 4runner yesterday (modifications, accessories, all the aftermarket equipment) and submitted it. Just got off the phone with the adjuster, got the loan covered, buyback covered, and will have ~$500 in my pocket after it's all settled. Colin estimates that to pull the frame and straighten the body panels will be ~$1k, so I'm partway to having it paid for.
    -Tyler-

Wow, nice! Think you'll fix it and drive it or just going to salvage for parts?

(⌐■_■)
    definitely going to get it fixed
    -Tyler-

Hmm.. security engineer opened up at work, for a new security team being run by my previous boss. I've been wanting to get into a security role for a while, and he told me today that he been "trying to bait me" for the role. I just officially told him I'm interested. We'll see how it goes.

everyone probably knows me by now bingthejew is on a distinguished road bingthejew's Avatar
    Good to hear Joel! Hopefully one of the places I applied to gets back to me so I can bounce from the "wonderful" company where I work.

good luck man. I've had poor experiences trying to move up or around in this company so far. If this doesn't work out I'm going to end up leaving later in the year, after my wife gives birth and she has her gallbladder removed. I'll have been here for three years in September.

(⌐■_■)
    dang, gone for two weeks, was expecting to have some reading to catch up on, y'all are quiet
    -Tyler-

Not much going on. Working 12 on, 12 off. However, my buddy at work did decide he was going to sell his complete VR6 swap to me.

+ Reply to Thread