Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 1629 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 27 37 67 ... LastLast

Thread: PNW Chit Chat Thread

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    proof that these 'reality shows' are crazy..
    http://www.realityblurred.com/realit...ation_contract
    I'd watch if they filmed an episode at Action Park.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    'sup
    -Tyler-

Farmer Ron Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi is a jewel in the rough Arsigi's Avatar
    Chat chat chat...
    Ron a.k.a. Arsigi
    Spokane's Most Posted on here, too...
    FlügenWeb. Späcecode. TwitZöne. Ass Möde.

Junior Member JIIP is on a distinguished road
    OMG really 45 sec? can you make it 15?

Junior Member JIIP is on a distinguished road
    Now I have moar posts than EK20!!!!! :0

Quote: Originally Posted by JIIP View Post
    OMG really 45 sec? can you make it 15?
    post any suggestions in the feedback thread so I can easily go through them when I have time.

We'll see how it works. This forum hasn't really gotten busy enough yet to test out some things. The first few days of being open to the public will wring out a lot of bugs and feature requests, I'm sure.

Who is Rabbit 16v?

Quote: Originally Posted by jnyjetta View Post
    Who is Rabbit 16v?

Hi Joel and all. This looks like it's going to be a nice forum. Looking forward to the interaction.

Oh, and I do know who Rabbit 16v is.

Quote: Originally Posted by jnyjetta View Post
    Oh, and I do know who Rabbit 16v is.

and thanks.. I have high hopes

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    hai.

Quote: Originally Posted by VDubVirus View Post
    hai.

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    lower it
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

could possibly NSFW (my company could care less )
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_dw9J36mHOm...1.39.43+PM.png

We need a bellyroll emoticon for that. Lol :bellyroll:

l Arron lSPACE

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    chris' view of the Ring from their hotel room
    Thanks for taking the time to post that Joel. Sorry, I suck really bad at taking pics and updating. There are a lot of pics from the trip. Thanks for the tip to the RSR guys. They were super helpful and friendly. They were excited to send me out on the racetrack in a car that had front rotors warped to shit. I will be sending them an email.. Other than that, it was super fun.. well at least until Amber drove and started talking to me while driving..

More updates to come soon. I was up for 26 hours yesterday and ended up waking up at 5am this morning. Glad to be back though. I think I need a cabin over there with ample parking. Driving all the time and eating out everyday can kinda suck..

Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to post that Joel. Sorry, I suck really bad at taking pics and updating. There are a lot of pics from the trip. Thanks for the tip to the RSR guys. They were super helpful and friendly. They were excited to send me out on the racetrack in a car that had front rotors warped to shit. I will be sending them an email.. Other than that, it was super fun.. well at least until Amber drove and started talking to me while driving..
    yeah.. the RSR guys are pretty cool. It helps that so many people speak English in Nürburg

I'm super envious of your time there... must have been a real experience to be there while the Poland government disappeared and while the unpronounceable Iceland volcano was blowing.

I'll want to talk to you soon.. probably after this weekend (I'll be in Spokane then). This site's about to go public, I believe

wonder what it'll be all about. their facebook page and site don't say much. just hints at covering events.

l Arron lSPACE

I've actually talked to a couple of people behind the site... sounds interesting

Hey Joel, I tried to post up a thread for Leavenworth. It failed and then I tried to post it again but the site says a duplicate thread has already been posted....

l Arron lSPACE

Quote: Originally Posted by VDubVirus View Post
    Hey Joel, I tried to post up a thread for Leavenworth. It failed and then I tried to post it again but the site says a duplicate thread has already been posted....
    I just approved it

I just approved it
    actually, I just recreated it. Some how your event was created without any calendar data attached

+ Reply to Thread