I had the tires mounted on the rims on Tuesday. Mounted up all of the wheels yesterday and the rears cleared fine. The front tires are hitting on the springs. The old setup was 13x4.5 et 45 (I believe I have the offset correct). The new setup is 14x6 et 39. I made sure to check clearances before I tried to move it anywhere, so that I didn't get any nasty tire wall scraping. 5mm spacers are on order and hopefully that does the trick. If not, then those spacers will end up on the rear and I will need to get extended studs for the front and go with 10mm spacers. There is room as the front is sucked in a lot more than the rear for fitment. The big issue here is that we don't have a lot of good tire options in 14", so I went with the best and basically only one, Dunlop Direzza ZII.
In other news the front has braided stainless lines and the rear looks to have new oemish lines. Also the pads seems aftermarket, and the rotors are slotted all the way around. All of it combined explains why the car stops so well.