Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lowered tdi sportwagens, two together

lowered tdi sportwagens, two together

so, I figure that since the 2009 sportwagen is a single model year car, and there's likely only a few thousand 2009 tdi wagons in the country, it will be a rare day when we have two modified, lowered, 2009 tdi wagons next to each other. Thus, we have these photos:

we actually had a 3rd 2009 tdi wagon there:

We were all together for Wuste in Las Vegas a couple of weekends ago. Here's a couple more rolling shots of I got of the blue car..

tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

Normal Member BADBUNY will become famous soon enough
    Nice pics. Your wagon makes me look twice every time I see it. I like what you've done with it. BTW where are your pics of Wuste?? We were planning on going but it just didn't work out. Maybe next year.

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Excellent photos as always Joel.

the wuste photos were just finished on Friday night and at the moment I'm waiting to find out if they're going to be used online somewhere before I post them myself.

thanks
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

+ Reply to Thread