monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wednesday cruise to Long Beach.. anyone wanna go?

Wednesday cruise to Long Beach.. anyone wanna go?

I'm going to Long Beach, WA on Wednesday (July 7th). It's supposed to be mid-80s around the Puget Sound that day.. probably hotter around Portland, so it should be rather nice out on the coast. The drive to Long Beach from Olympia is nice and the weather is always nicer there than at Ocean Shores.

Olympia meetup location: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=7+11&h...h&z=16&iwloc=A (7 11 at 1022 Crosby Blvd SW)

Let me know if anyone else wants to meet up from the Seattle or Portland areas

it's a pretty cool town with some decent places for food, etc.
    Last edited by joel; 2010.07.03 at 20:52 PM.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

Joel,

Let me talk to the Lady friend. She's off Wed, and maybe her and her son and I can roll up and meet ya there.

sounds good man.. should be an amazing day for it
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

vortex thread: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...nyone-wanna-go

South of Long Beach is Cape Disappointment, where two light houses and an old fort exist. A little farther south of there (across the Columbia River) is Astoria, Oregon as well.

i recommend a corral burger, it a few miles north of downtown

DO IT...seriously

good day.. was 90+ in Long Beach, but felt great when out near the water. Ended up driving down with one other person and took my dad along as well.

326 miles (295 miles on this tank), mostly 65+ mph (and some twisties), averaged over 40mpg. Car tells me I have 315 miles left on the tank.. had the AC on all day

Normal Member curtnutss is on a distinguished road
    cool, I was at work ...

I used to go to the rod run out there "hot rod show, and cruise", have not attended in a few years. I should it's a nice town to relax in !

yah.. imo, Long Beach is the best coastal town in WA. It's a rather decent place and the weather is usually better there than farther north. Some day I'll have to get down there for the rod run as well... supposed to be good

+ Reply to Thread