monthly amount

why donate?

Closed Thread

Thread: mk2 VW Recaro 16v (non-power) front seats

mk2 VW Recaro 16v (non-power) front seats

I am selling the front Recaro seats for a mk2. The seats are in excellent shape.. there are no crushed bolsters, folded over cloth, etc. There's a very small hole in one of the front seat base fabrics, and some small wear (couple inches long.. not broken open) on the edge of the other front seat (can see this in the first photo, top-left bolster). I also have the passive seat belts for the late model mk2. The earlier belts will need to stay with my GTI.

These are non-power seats. It's the blue 16v color with red Recaro stitching on the front seats. Everything works & adjusts perfectly, etc. This is one of the better sets I've seen over the last several years. Honestly I really hate the idea of selling this since I doubt I'll ever find something like this for any reasonable price again, but I'm rather desperate for money right now.

Don't have many photos.. but I can obviously take more as needed.

(only front seats are for sale now)

Last edited by joel; 2010.07.16 at 10:11 AM. Reason: removed mentions for rear seat & door cards
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

sorry.. forgot a price. I'll start with $500, delivered. Make me an offer
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Normal Member rover31 is on a distinguished road rover31's Avatar
    Can I buys just front seats?

I actually made the decision yesterday to split the setup. The door cards were sold instantly and I believe I have sold the rear seat as well.

So, yes, the front seats are now for sale on their own. They are currently in Bothell. Make me an offer

sold..

Closed Thread