Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55 85 95 100 101 102 103 104 105
Results 2,601 to 2,614 of 2614

Thread: Rants and Venting

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    There's no issues at the state, I bought the 4 Runner and had new plates on it within 45 minutes
    -Tyler-

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    So much for my W.O. aspirations. After completing the packet I get my results back from the physical; not qualified. Didn't even make it to the board. ****.

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    Sorry to hear, Matt. That sounds like a massive kick in the shorts.
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

ugh
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Yeah... Think I might get out of the reserves after this contract. No way I want to become a higher ranking NCO in the reserves. Maybe aviation.. Last chance.

USAA sent a letter dated 31 JAN saying they are waiting on us in order to settle our total loss. They have an online forum like claims center which is where I keep all correspondence between us (for easy documentation purposes for when shit like this happens). 08 JAN I had a list of concerns that they said they would get back to me after they had the answers.... So I quoted the last message and posted the letter saying that I have been waiting for them. They then said they're waiting for us to accept the $2,500 settlement.... So, I quoted WAC 284-30-391 and told them to get me a settlement based on wagons, not sedans (which is what this price is based upon, according the valuation report they disclosed). Starting to get a little pissed off..

Every insurance company sucks in some way..
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

Yeah... just filed a complaint with the Washington State Insurance Commissioner. Not in compliance with WAC at all, and are trying to dodge it and tell me to get an appraisal done. Sorry, USAA, GFY.

everyone probably knows me by now bingthejew is on a distinguished road bingthejew's Avatar
    Have you tried blowing up USAA on twitter? I know Lowes and Home Depot respond very quickly
    "When I believe in something, I fight like hell for it." - Steve McQueen

'78 Rabbit, '06 Dodge 2500 5.9L Cummins, '14 Touareg TDI(wife's), '14 GTI

I don't have a twitter account...

Now they are using 2 dealer quotes because they can't find one. The "dealerships" are Joe's Cars and Trucks in Tenino and Spirit Auto Center in Renton... Looks like I'll be paying out of pocket to get an appraisal. Very aggravating, looking forward to moving all my accounts to other institutes.

Recently spoke with "Joe," and he said he's never sold a '96-97 Passat TDI wagon, only sedans... So, I question the validity of his quote. He seemed taken back when I told him there were only about 900 brought to the US.

The other POC listed at the other dealer wasn't there yet, so I'll try again later. Either way, USAA still has the first 2 comparable vehicles listed, which are sedans... Which is against the rules of WAC. I'm half tempted to get a lawyer for this, tired of going back and forth constantly and getting nowhere (backwards, if anything).

everyone probably knows me by now bingthejew is on a distinguished road bingthejew's Avatar
    Just all kinds of ****ery at work. We're down 30 people, only one in the chute, and shift leadership doesn't care about doing their jobs anymore. Oh, and tons of mandatory OT. It's like a sinking ship... I'm so hoping the other jobs I applied for get back to me. It's getting worse by the shift
    "When I believe in something, I fight like hell for it." - Steve McQueen

'78 Rabbit, '06 Dodge 2500 5.9L Cummins, '14 Touareg TDI(wife's), '14 GTI

Yikes!

+ Reply to Thread