Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 105 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 31 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Rants and Venting

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    If it makes you feel any better, the wife had shoulder surgery yesterday, some douchebag wrote a negative review on yelp today about the shop (we never talked to the guy or anything and his GF doesnt know a taillight from the gas filler), I was not at the shop half of yesterday due to the surgery, the wifes mom got super sick (she was going to come over and do some caretaking), the wifes moms dog died last night, I fixed the brakes on the GTD weds night, but I didnt have time to align it, so I have been driving the R with a twin disk clutch the past two days in rush hour traffic, and since I have been taking the kid to school and picking him up from the Y after I get off work, its too dark to stack the firewood thats sitting in the yard getting rained on. So far 2011 can suck a fart out of my ass. Oh, and I am typing all of this from the wifes Mac because both HDs on my computer shit the bed at the same time..

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Yeah, I feel a little better. 2011 can definitely choke on a rotten donkey dick.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    If it makes you feel any better......
    If you need any help with anything let us know! My wife is asking her work about the hard drive for ya!

Quote: Originally Posted by EK20 View Post
    Yeah, I feel a little better. 2011 can definitely choke on a rotten donkey dick.
    Need a ride to the Pizza thing?

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    If it makes you feel any better,
    Sorry to hear that chris. That sounds about how the last three months of 2010 went for me. Gf got sick spent two weeks in hospital, she got out and two weeks later her grandpa died two days later his dog died. Right after that my clutch broke and a week after you replaced it for me you diagnose that my tranny needs to be rebuilt(Thanks yet again for looking at it on a saturday!). So far this year nothing has gone wrong though(knocks on wood) just lingering proplems from last year. Got about half of the money to rebuild my tranny.
    Last edited by Mr.Nobody; 2011.01.08 at 00:22 AM.

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    People that still have their fricking Christmas lights on their house and have them lit up everyday as if it was on a timer!...... Oh wait that's me!

Yeah not proud of it!

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by unimogken View Post
    Need a ride to the Pizza thing?
    I appreciate the offer, but lord knows there's a few things I could accomplish around the house that I've been putting off for a while now.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    If you need any help with anything let us know! My wife is asking her work about the hard drive for ya!
    Thanks man! It is much appreciated!

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr.Nobody View Post
    Sorry to hear that chris.
    Thanks for the sympathy.

Yeah, so far, not a good year. Today was pretty ok though. Took the GTD into work to take care of the alignment and such. I balanced the wheels while I was there. Drives much better now and stops great! 11" dual piston FTW! All for a 100hp car

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    I had never heard of a GTD.. just googled it. I want it. lol

And you and your wife and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope all is well.

Much appreciated for the thoughts, even if we dont have the same imaginary friends My GTD is an older version. Check the drivers and teh driven thread for a nice shot that Joel took of it

Bank of America is on my $h!/ list. I want my $1000 dollars back dicks.

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    That GTD is hotness!

And gti_guy, BofA has always sucked dick... After I cancelled every account with them, they were still trying to take my money. USAA is way better, if you're able to have it, I recommend it.

Yeah. I don't have USAA access. I am definitely done with BofA though. I'm thinking keybank.

Bank of Amerifail can suck it! Those ass holes stole my last dime for no reason. After I talked to the manager, they couldnt even explain it. Of course they still kept my money.

Go with a credit union if you can. I have been thinking about switching everything I hold in banks to a credit union. Those top hat fooktards can suck it! I would rather be able to use my money to help other PEOPLE rather than big business!

Oh, and Walmart sucks.

Oh, and Walmart sucks.
    don't get me started on walmart
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

Normal Member Kaie is on a distinguished road Kaie's Avatar
    Do BECU....

I NEVER have the issues other people do with other more popular banks. EVER.

I've also heard fantastic things about WaterMark.

Quote: Originally Posted by gti_guy View Post
    Yeah. I don't have USAA access. I am definitely done with BofA though. I'm thinking keybank.
    why? If you don't need branch access everywhere you go.... go with a credit union
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

My dad has BECU too, and has never had any issues, high praises all around, but that's another one where there's restrictions to the general public, isn't it?

Quote: Originally Posted by girdwood View Post
    My dad has BECU too, and has never had any issues, high praises all around, but that's another one where there's restrictions to the general public, isn't it?
    not any more.. at least in WA. You can join any CU in the state, and they have an agreement that you can use each other's ATM's as well.

Alright thanks guys. I thought that most credit unions had restrictions as to who could join, but if they don't then I will definitely check some out.

Quote: Originally Posted by gti_guy View Post
    Alright thanks guys. I thought that most credit unions had restrictions as to who could join, but if they don't then I will definitely check some out.

Do iiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

BECU FTW!

Oh yeah this is a rant thread.....
    FU to those cars that cut me off just to be ahead of me vs. behind me where there's no cars for miles!
    Its almost as if they have a my car is better than yours thing so they have to be in front of me! FU!

I hate it when you buy a product from a company and they send you a tracking number with any of the shippers and it never works or gets updated!
    There are 2 packages on their way to me and neither of the fricking tracking numbers work.....both are UPS numbers.

Grrrrrrrr!

BECU FTW!

Oh yeah this is a rant thread.....
    FU to those cars that cut me off just to be ahead of me vs. behind me where there's no cars for miles!
    Its almost as if they have a my car is better than yours thing so they have to be in front of me! FU!
    Typical 'Murrican behaviour. I be talkin on my celly so I be moovin to the fast lane so I can chill and drive while I be talkin. Oh yeah, I be movin all da way over in da first 5 hundy feet cuz those udder drivers dun no wtf.

How is our income EXACTLY the same as the previous two years but we get 3k less back this year?

There goes all my plans for my car.
    Where the **** is my ignition spray? - Ricky

If you are counting on a return, you didnt do your W4 correctly the Man makes money off of the interest that you overpaid...

+ Reply to Thread