Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 23 33 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Rants and Venting

Normal Member Kaie is on a distinguished road Kaie's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by gti_guy View Post
    I haven't sen my wallet in like three days. I seriously have no idea where the eff it is. I always lose that thing and it's starting to get REALLY frustrating.
    DUDE! my 2 yearold has done that. It was missing for 2 months. Then one day guess what i see him playing with in the middle of the living room.... Everyone looked for it for about a week and then i would look for it every so often.

Quote: Originally Posted by EK20 View Post
    Yeah, and there doesn't seem to be any side effects, everything seems to be working fine so far. the last day or two has been dry, but being that it is raining again today I went to see if my attempt to clean the crap from around the cabin filter worked, but it didn't.
    Yeah same for me about everything working. I did however find the water isnt coming in when the door is open nor the door jamb. Its from up under the side of the dash. Its weird. I have to investigate further when i take it to my brothers shop.
    Where the **** is my ignition spray? - Ricky

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Well, after poking around and banging my head and hands up, I don't think it's the sunroof drains that's causing the leak. There is a substantial gap between the cowl piece right under the wipers that should be flush against the windshield. But only on the passenger side, which would explain why the drivers side is dry while the passenger side is all wet. Naturally, I can't get that piece back into place without removing the hood and wipers and probably cutting my hands all to hell in the process. I need an expert in this.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

Yeah. I don't have a two year old. Or a cat. Or a ferret. Or anything that could take it. I'm just super good at misplacing things.

you deserve an award.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kaie View Post
    you deserve an award.
    Can my reward be my wallet?

Yes but you need to find it first.

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    I just got kicked out of the chow hall this morning right before sitting down with my food (after walking there and waiting 10min for the slow ass ****ing chefs to serve us, as always) by some POG ****ing National Guard Major that didn't like my sideburns that ARE within regulation. Apparently he didn't like me telling him that he was wrong, and what the regulation actually states (after he asked me if I knew what the regulation was). He asked what Unit I'm with, my position, what I do, etc. I can't wait to get out of the ****ing Army, I'm tired of people going on power trips.

My Squad Leader flipped shit last week on our whole squad, because we told him that ruck-running is not good for your body. I brought him a written essay quoting Army TMs, Special Forces and Ranger documents, as well as civilian material proving such. When people are wrong, they need to man the **** up and take it.

my roommate fully moved out over the weekend. In turn, he left me with a nearly full garbage can & recycling can.. almost no room for my own stuff this week, and our last pick up is this Friday

I don't know how he had so much trash/junk. He filled the recycling & garbage bins last week as well.. plus took at least two truck loads of his things to the dump. He also had the kitchen & living room full of empty boxes and other things.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

Hoarder?

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    WTF (why the F) didn't I get a fancy phone earlier?

late bloomer. Its ok.

just be glad you didnt buy an iphone.

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    just be glad you didnt buy an iphone.
    I almost got one last year but then they changed the data package so I said screw it!

Another rant of mine are people with stickers all over the insides of their car windows!
    Whether its kid stickers or the stupid parking stickers from downtown!
    Clean that crap off of your windows so you can frickin see out of them!!

Quote: Originally Posted by unimogken View Post
    Another rant of mine are people with stickers all over the insides of their car windows!
    Whether its kid stickers or the stupid parking stickers from downtown!
    Clean that crap off of your windows so you can frickin see out of them!!
    haha.. this seems to have started a year or two ago. I didn't notice the parking stickers on windows until about that time.. but they're all over now
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

the more you have the higher roller you are being able to pay for parking. Join the club guys.

Join the club guys.
    Hell no! I enjoy being a stay at home dad and not having to pay for parking.....hehe

Businesses that don't include a tracking number on packages!

moving.. sucks

Packing sucks also....

Quote: Originally Posted by unimogken View Post
    Packing sucks also....
    all under the same umbrella

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Moving=unpack stereo system before anything else!

Quote: Originally Posted by girdwood View Post
    I just got kicked out of the chow hall this morning right before sitting down with my food (after walking there and waiting 10min for the slow ass ****ing chefs to serve us, as always) by some POG ****ing National Guard Major that didn't like my sideburns that ARE within regulation. Apparently he didn't like me telling him that he was wrong, and what the regulation actually states (after he asked me if I knew what the regulation was). He asked what Unit I'm with, my position, what I do, etc. I can't wait to get out of the ****ing Army, I'm tired of people going on power trips.

My Squad Leader flipped shit last week on our whole squad, because we told him that ruck-running is not good for your body. I brought him a written essay quoting Army TMs, Special Forces and Ranger documents, as well as civilian material proving such. When people are wrong, they need to man the **** up and take it.
    It's shit like this that is the cause of the smartest enlisted getting out before becoming NCO's. Oh wait, I'm an NCO!
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

My rant of the week:

There's a guy selling a bunch of BMW parts. I check out the parts and ask him how much he wants, he says $100. I tell the guy that I'll have to sell some stuff before I can buy anything from him and that I'll get back to him. That was about 10 days ago. Today I asked him if he still had the parts and he said he does, but now he wants $160!

If you tell someone a price, keep your word!
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbit 16v View Post
    Moving=unpack stereo system before anything else!
    computer equipment here.. it's my tv & stereo, among other things

Well after spending close to 7 hours a weekend ago looking for a wire break in our dogs Invisible Fence it looks like the loop is broken again!
    The neighbors are having a tall fence put in because they have a pool and the Home Depot hired help must of F'n broke it!

I'd go out there and argue with them but i'm not done with my Rosetta Stone courses yet!

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Next time you see them working, run over there yelling "La Migra" over and over again. That should clear them out of there.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

+ Reply to Thread