Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 24 34 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Rants and Venting

Normal Member Kaie is on a distinguished road Kaie's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by EK20 View Post
    Next time you see them working, run over there yelling "La Migra" over and over again. That should clear them out of there.

have you seen the Incredible Racist?
    Where the **** is my ignition spray? - Ricky

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Haha yeah that would be awesome!

It got quiet outside so I thought they were gone........um, nope!
    They were in the middle of my lawn cooking some food on a little camp stove and eating lunch.....hehe
    Very tempted to go out and get some food!

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    I will admit when I lived in Mount Vernon that every once in awhile I would drive through town shouting "La Migra" just to see how many people ran.

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by Kaie View Post
    have you seen the Incredible Racist?
    I think I've seen some clips on Youtube, but it's been a while.

Quote: Originally Posted by unimogken View Post
    It got quiet outside so I thought they were gone........um, nope!
    They were in the middle of my lawn cooking some food on a little camp stove and eating lunch.....hehe
    Very tempted to go out and get some food!
    Can't beat the roach coach coming to you.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    The wife just told me that her work MacBook Pro's SSD just sh*t the bed and that she wasn't worried about the work stuff that was lost but she's worried about all of the pictures!
    WTF!?! This is why I built a friggin server at home and she shouldn't have that sh*t on her work computer!!
    At least get it to the server before deleting the pictures on the camera!
    Man I'm pissed off!

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Yeah, I pretty much back up my data several times a week (sometimes even once a day). There's nothing really important, but I'd still be upset losing all that stuff. Plus now I don't have to worry about how much music I have.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

- Jorge Luis Borges

**** AMAZON.COM

also **** the fact that i always write replies to posts that dont actually go through. I just get fed a blank back. Then when i press back my reply isnt there to submit again.

I love Amazon.com. One of the few places online I enjoy buying from. Shipping issues or something I take it?

- Jorge Luis Borges

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    I'm getting tired of brushing snow off of my car on a daily basis.

Quote: Originally Posted by EK20 View Post
    I love Amazon.com. One of the few places online I enjoy buying from. Shipping issues or something I take it?
    SEVERE!

So we have amazon prime. Which if you don't know gives you 2day shipping on all items sold/fulfilled by amazon themselves.

Since December we've places 9 orders that have been delivered. 2 out of those 9 actually came when 'estimated'. Which is 2 days from the time of purchase. Most of these were a week before Christmas or right after so i chocked it up as 'Christmas time'.

Fast forward to Last Friday. We placed an order for something. It didn't even get packaged until yesterday [Thursday]. So maybe they ran out or something? Or maybe THEIR shipment got delayed..... sure its frustrating but it happens. But the kicker is according to UPS is coming Standard UPS Ground. So not only did they delay the actual shipment of a product we got shafted on our 2day shipping.

Then i placed a few [3] orders of stuff on Monday. They didn't get packaged up until Thursday either. Also with the same situation.

Amazon says: Shipping Speed: Two-Day Shipping

UPS says: Shipped By: UPS Ground

They really need to get their shit together IMO. Sure i'm impatient but i understand when things happen. But only getting 2 out of 13 packages with actual 2 day shipping is a bit ridiculous.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    It could be coming from their warehouse in Kent...
    -Tyler-

But they were supposed to be here yesterday and they havent even left the facility.

@girdwood

Hahaha that's actually a good idea!

A "redneck snowblower" would be mounting that to the front of the car.........hehe

haha yeah. I was expecting some super ghetto rigged thing.

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    So pissed off right know! The 7 Slat grill I bought off of somebody on kotex just got here and almost all the tabs are broken off. After I asked three different times that all the tabs were intact and him saying they were.

also **** the fact that i always write replies to posts that dont actually go through
    eh?
    get a browser that saves your form entries, so you can go back and try again?
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

i dont have the issue on other forums is the thing. Its just this one for some reason.
    Last edited by joel; 2011.02.04 at 16:04 PM.

i dont have the issue on other forums is the thing. Its just this one for some reason.
    are the other forums also using vbulletin 4?

are you using quick reply, or the regular reply that goes to a different page? Try the latter...
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

yeah its the quick reply bit. Im not sure what the others are using. Ill have to check it out. FWIW, one looks similar.

yeah its the quick reply bit. Im not sure what the others are using. Ill have to check it out. FWIW, one looks similar.
    vbulletin requires that sites leave the name & version at the bottom of the forum pages, unless the site operators pay more money. So, it should be fairly easy to compare which site is using which forum & version

and what browser are you using? Make sure javascript is fully enabled.

SEVERE!

So we have amazon prime. Which if you don't know gives you 2day shipping on all items sold/fulfilled by amazon themselves.

Since December we've places 9 orders that have been delivered. 2 out of those 9 actually came when 'estimated'. Which is 2 days from the time of purchase. Most of these were a week before Christmas or right after so i chocked it up as 'Christmas time'.

Fast forward to Last Friday. We placed an order for something. It didn't even get packaged until yesterday [Thursday]. So maybe they ran out or something? Or maybe THEIR shipment got delayed..... sure its frustrating but it happens. But the kicker is according to UPS is coming Standard UPS Ground. So not only did they delay the actual shipment of a product we got shafted on our 2day shipping.

Then i placed a few [3] orders of stuff on Monday. They didn't get packaged up until Thursday either. Also with the same situation.

Amazon says: Shipping Speed: Two-Day Shipping

UPS says: Shipped By: UPS Ground

They really need to get their shit together IMO. Sure i'm impatient but i understand when things happen. But only getting 2 out of 13 packages with actual 2 day shipping is a bit ridiculous.
    That sucks.

I figure if I get what I order in 5 days or less, I'm doing good. I don't worry about getting stuff asap, though the last few knives I bought go to me 2 days after ordered, and that's with free shipping.

- Jorge Luis Borges

There is a lot of delays in shipping. I just got this:

Quote: Originally Posted by Woot! Dear twelvizm,

Some are calling it Snowmageddon, Blizzaster or Snopocalypse 2011. We didn't really get a lot of snow until this morning, but this week has been dangerously full of ice. Our warehouse has not been able to work at full capacity and FedEx has been sporadically been unable to operate (today they aren't at all). We wanted to alert you that your order MAY be a little later than it would usually. We're aiming for mid to late next week at the absolute latest.

We know that this is an inconvenience to everyone involved, and we do apologize on hehalf of mother nature. Unfortunately, because we're preparing to continue warehouse operations this weekend, we will not be able to cancel or change your order at this time. We just need you to be aware that there could be a delay.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, the brave customer service team that's made it into the office will answer as we are able!

Sincerely,
    Woot Member Services
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    @girdwood
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmPs1fBCo8A
    haha, that is awesome... I need to get one of those..

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    'I just paid you $xx to fix that check engine light. It came back on!! You dont know what you are doing!' banghead:

+ Reply to Thread