Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 22 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Rants and Venting

The Official Attention Whore wintermode will become famous soon enough wintermode's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    My roommate has started to leave dryer sheets in the dryer... I have been missing that they're in there. I've tossed all of my microfiber into the dryer a few times now only to pull them out nice & dry with fabric softener sheets attached. I found two sheets in there this morning! Time to rewash all of my microfiber again
    This would irritate the shit out of me.
    ♪♫♫♪

Quote: Originally Posted by wintermode View Post
    This would irritate the shit out of me.
    he doesn't ever clean the lint trap afterward either...

that really wouldn't bother me if he didn't bug me constantly for not doing things that he thinks I should do as a 'normal person'... like, he got incredibly pissed when I left a floor jack in my living room.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

The Official Attention Whore wintermode will become famous soon enough wintermode's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    he doesn't ever clean the lint trap afterward either...
    That wouldn't irritate me so much. I clean the lint trap before I start a load, not after it's complete.
    ♪♫♫♪

Quote: Originally Posted by wintermode View Post
    That wouldn't irritate me so much. I clean the lint trap before I start a load, not after it's complete.
    I check it before... just in case, but I clean it afterward, mostly because I share a place with my roommate and I figure it shouldn't be his responsibility to clean up after me.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    I always clean the lint trap before and after I do a load.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    I always check it before doing a load of laundry. I also have a wall mounted shop vac next to my dryer so it makes lint clean up a breeze!

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Happiness is driving along and looking down at your gauge cluster doing it's best impression of a Christmas tree.

Oh wait, I meant hell, not happiness.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

- Jorge Luis Borges

speaking of car problems.. my 18" tires are almost out of usable tread

thankfully I have my 16s I can put back on the car, with tons of usable tread. I don't have money for new tires.. and won't for way too long

That sucks too.

We think our problem is the alternator, so Brian is tracking one down (he found one for cheaper then anyplace I checked) and will take care of that for us. We still have to do the brake pads and oil change too, but it'd be nice to get her up and running again before worrying about that.

- Jorge Luis Borges

placeholder doppelfaust will become famous soon enough doppelfaust's Avatar
    I work with stupid people.

*using an order entry program*

Co-worker: "How do get rid of this line?"

me: "Press the delete button."

Co-worker: "Oh, yeah I knew that, I was just checking."

Normal Member rover31 is on a distinguished road rover31's Avatar

Normal Member MK1_FTW is on a distinguished road MK1_FTW's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by EK20 View Post
    Happiness is driving along and looking down at your gauge cluster doing it's best impression of a Christmas tree.

Oh wait, I meant hell, not happiness.
    My tachometer sometimes doesn't work.... at all, and then sometimes I think it just goes with the music it pisses me off at least once a week

That last little bit of crap was stuck in the colon so I used a pencil. Went too far and stuck myself. My first thought was shit! Well, ok, that thought was before. My thought then was great; now I'm in Eddie's boat without the benefit of catching for Dane.

:oh:

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    :weird:

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    I ran all over town today trying to find a metric brass fitting to rig my fuel system on my truck.
    Every place I went to did that parts monkey thing.....Year, make, model ....Nope not in our computer! I FREAKING KNOW THAT.......

Do you have the fitting or not.....No! Geeeez.
    I was also told today that there is no such thing as metric hoses for the coolant system. Hmm, well that's weird all of the pieces that I had to cut off were metric.... imagine that!

Oh yeah this hot weather freaking sucks also!

When its cold out you can put more clothes on..... when its hot out you can only take off soo much!

I hate my work schedule...

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by unimogken View Post
    Oh yeah this hot weather freaking sucks also!

When its cold out you can put more clothes on..... when its hot out you can only take off soo much!
    thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis
    -Tyler-

Yeah, what's with this 93 degrees at 7pm BS?

And why the hell is the Maltby Cemetery so damn hard to find? At least I've got better directions now though.

- Jorge Luis Borges

And why the hell is the Maltby Cemetery so damn hard to find?
    Hahaha, back in high school there were soo many stories about Maltby Cemetery being haunted and this and that....... but its soo small and its a dump!

today was too hot
    75 - 85 with a light breeze please
    thank you

And why the hell is the Maltby Cemetery so damn hard to find? At least I've got better directions now though.

Isn't off of paradise lake road?

Yup, you have to go through Reintree Country Estates I guess. I'll have to go check it out again to be sure.

- Jorge Luis Borges

+ Reply to Thread