Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 24 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Rants and Venting

Normal Member curtnutss is on a distinguished road
    Clingy people.

I don't need to check in with people, I'm not your business .

Not projected at any one here ...
    Last edited by curtnutss; 2010.08.21 at 20:23 PM.

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by curtnutss View Post
    Clingy people.

I don't need to check in with people, I'm not your business .

Not projected at any one here ...
    That would be rather creepy if it was directed at anyone on here lil bro! Mother in law proplems?

Normal Member curtnutss is on a distinguished road
    Quote: That would be rather creepy if it was directed at anyone on here lil bro! Mother in law proplems?
    No coworkers ....

tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    I wish that there was a point system on craigslist that would eventually ban users for not replying people wanting to buy stuff that they posted an add for.

If you have something for sale and someone sends you an email or calls you.......respond back! If the item has sold..... pull the ad! Sheeeesh!

Normal Member RoadRunner is on a distinguished road RoadRunner's Avatar
    Bum knees when the surf is perfect.

Why must people stand in front of everyone else's way when they're just waiting for something... PAY ATTENTIO TO YOU FREAKIN SURROUNDINGS!
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

placeholder doppelfaust will become famous soon enough doppelfaust's Avatar
    Why do people insist on pulling out from parking lots onto the street in front of your car when there is ample space BEHIND just so they can go below the speed limit and slow you down?

Why do people go from the far left lane all the way to the right in very short distance? Did you not realize you had to take a right, not a left? On the same note, why is it when there is a lane closure advertised MILES ahead of said closure people insist on pushing up until the VERY bitter end and then cutting in to the open lane? Do they realize if they got over into the correct lane to begin with there wouldn't be as much of a backup...

everyone probably knows me by now Jazzydub has a spectacular aura about Jazzydub has a spectacular aura about Jazzydub's Avatar
    Logging truck drivers. When it hasn't rained for a while it's probably not a good idea to take corners at 70+ in your fully loaded logging truck. Good thing I was in the right turn lane or I wouldn't be typing this.

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Bank of America..... nuff said!

Quote: Originally Posted by doppelfaust View Post
    Why do people insist on pulling out from parking lots onto the street.
    Saw this a lot today... grrrr

Normal Member Steve is on a distinguished road Steve's Avatar
    cl sellers who put $1 for a price in the title. How about for $1 I hit you in the face with a hammer?

everyone probably knows me by now Jazzydub has a spectacular aura about Jazzydub has a spectacular aura about Jazzydub's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    cl sellers who put $1 for a price in the title. How about for $1 I hit you in the face with a hammer?
    I agree. I'm gonna start emailing everyone of them and offering $1.

People who can't stay in their lane and drift into the loose rocks on the sides of roads. I now have a crack in my windshield.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jazzydub View Post
    People who can't stay in their lane and drift into the loose rocks on the sides of roads. I now have a crack in my windshield.

Quote: Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    on the other hand.. I found an ad yesterday that listed the price as "$1111111", which contained a few items costing maybe $2k

Normal Member rover31 is on a distinguished road rover31's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    Why must people stand in front of everyone else's way when they're just waiting for something... PAY ATTENTIO TO YOU FREAKIN SURROUNDINGS!
    x80546895498566434867

Why do people think that I can instantly change direction, stop, and go while pushing 600 pounds worth of carts? move or I will run you over with 600 pounds worth of carts!

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by Jazzydub View Post
    I agree. I'm gonna start emailing everyone of them and offering $1.
    Ha. I spent a whole day once doing that. You would not believe the responses sometimes. Here is a little excerpt from some bitch trying to sell her house for $150.00:

I find it rather interesting that you prefer to blame the computer for your incompetence. The correct way to type one hundred and fifty thousand is as follows: 150,000. If you will notice, there is a COMMA after 150 and not a PERIOD. You have typed 150.000 TWICE, so I find it hard to beleive that you think the computer is at fault here. These are two very different forms of punctuation. so clearly, you are to blame and not the inanimate object. Please notice that your ad is clearly missing THREE zeros in the header. How exactly did it look "normal" to you? Your ad listing in the body may state 150.000. This implies that you are selling the house for the amount listed in the header. Not sure exactly what currency you are familiar with, but in the US we use dollars and there is no denomination of THOUSANDTHS of a cent as your asking price suggests.

Thank you for your concern about my cardboard house. Since the weather has been pretty nice lately, I have not needed to replace it. I was actually considering doing some remodeling. Maybe an astroturf porch and a sunroom. I do have a job that quite tiring. I spend approximately 9 hours a day on my feet. Most of the time I have to perform crazy antics to get the attention of the drivers. I even got hit by a car once because I stepped off the curb on the corner I usually work at. But hey, such is life. At least I work hard. Thank God for public libraries though. I would not have found so many free boxes without them and their fancy machines that according to you "make mistakes".

Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 11:04:27 -0700
    Subject: Re: House in Westport
    To: boobytime@live.com

Like anything else computers make mistakes.....looked okay when I typed it.....most of who responded noticed the mistake and asked the true price....you were just an ass.
    I do hope you find your cardboard box for that price...good luck on craigs list. they do also have job listing if you need more pocket money for your new home and gas to get there.
    On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 10:40 AM, joe nobody <boobytime@live.com> wrote:

Well, thats a pretty astronomical increase in price. I am willing to go up to $175.00 but thats all the money I have.

Lol! you wasted my time by listing your house for $150.00. I am sincerely happy to have wasted your time. Thanks for taking the time to email me back!

You may want to learn a little more about marketing and listing things for $135,000 less than what you want for it. If someone puts a maximum price into a search of say $20,000 and your ad comes up, be ready to get called out for being an ass.

Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 10:16:18 -0700
    Subject: Re: House in Westport
    To: boobytime@live.com

Jackass

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 2:57 PM, joe nobody <boobytime@live.com> wrote:

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
    ** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
    ** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
    ** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

Hi there, I was interested in the house you have for sale on Craigslist for $150.00. I have cash, but I would like to take a look at it first. I just dont want to buy a fixer upper. $150 is a lot of money for me, so I need to be sure its what I want. Would you be willing to take $100 for it? I know its a drop of $50 but I would be able to use that money for gas so I can get to the house. Please let me know ASAP. I dont want to miss out on a good deal. Thanks!

John

Normal Member RoadRunner is on a distinguished road RoadRunner's Avatar
    Bum knees when the surf is perfect and deciding to go to work and make some money, and then bum knees make it near impossible to work so you have to leave early.

No stoke, and no cash. LAME.

STOP CRUISING IN THE LEFT LANES UNLESS YOU'RE PASSING... THEN FREAKIN' MOVE OVER YOU STUPID NEWBS!@!!!
    Last edited by joel; 2010.09.06 at 20:08 PM.

Normal Member machetephil will become famous soon enough
    Why would anyone pull up to a gas pump and leave the door open on their POS ratty ass truck so that its blocking the door to get into and out of the store.

I made a call today to my mortgage company so that I could get online access to pay it so I wouldn't have to mail it in.

For every prompt they have it starts with robot lady speaking Spanish followed by a robot lady speaking English. After each prompt you have so then speak your selection.
    I was on the phone going thru this selection for 25 minutes then they disconnected the call? WTF?

So I call back and I don't push any buttons or answer any prompts then within 30 seconds it rings thru to someone in customer service.
    He asked if I was on a rotary phone. I said nope but I don't have all day to play the silly prompt game with the Spanish and English robot ladies!

Regular Member DowNnOutDubin is on a distinguished road DowNnOutDubin's Avatar
    [rage] They decided to do road work right in front of my new apartment. I leave to pick my dad up at the airport this morning and get over the ridge (which was close clearance to begin with) to where it dips back down to the entrance on the street, to find there is no more road. I get the flagger spazzing out trying to wave me threw.. So I got out of my car kind of laughed and said there is no way I'm getting threw this. I had to explain where I couldn't get threw.. They kept trying to push me into it and try to drive out (which I was already running late).. Soo I got threw what I thought I could do.. barley rolled to where I knew I couldn't go no further (which scuffed up new paint on my front lip).

Then they had to get the backhoe and add more gravel so I can actually get out. Good thing I had to go some where early at least because I would have been stuck in my apartment and work 15 miles away. I might be able to touch up some of the chips and work out some scratches.. but really, I don't think I should be held accountable.. My suspension is DOT approved and it is at legal height. I just got the front end resprayed not even 2 months ago. I think I'll talk to the landlord tomorrow... Good thing my roommate blabbed that he is soo cool and has a lowered car... [/rage]

TL:TR roadwork in front of apt.. needed to leave the apartment, scuffed up lip after telling the construction crew there is no way I could get threw.

Also.. after I got threw the top ridge.. I had to back my car up for them to add more gravel then got high centered. There was no going back
    Last edited by DowNnOutDubin; 2010.09.07 at 16:50 PM.

make car go faster guy Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v is a jewel in the rough Rabbit 16v's Avatar
    "through". Just saying

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    I would like to blow off some steam right quick.

My moron of an ex-wife had our kids almost a year ago and after a lengthy CPS/DSHS and court battle, I was granted Temp. custody until we go to trial and I am awarded full custody. she has been found guilty TWICE of abuse/neglect of the children and she now refuses to agree to a new final parenting plan without going to trial and pleading her case to the judge. mind you, this is the same judge that found adequate cause to change the parenting plan in the first place and granted me temp. custody. not to mention I have multiple CPS workers and a GAL on my side. I simply wanted to spare the expense of a lawyer and just sit down with her and agree on some things. she says she understands that I have a HUGE advantage over her, but she "can't not fight for her kids'..... nice double negative, huh?

anybody know a cheap/free lawyer? I'm a broke college student and don't want to represent myself.
    /rant

SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

+ Reply to Thread