Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 27 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Rants and Venting

Regular Member DowNnOutDubin is on a distinguished road DowNnOutDubin's Avatar
    crack kills.

Quote: Originally Posted by twardnw View Post
    Well, sat down and talked with him yesterday evening. My boss has this habit of using the most extreme conditions to analyze a situation. So he was using the last month as the basis for that decision. And he confuses IT with CRM development. I *hate* writing code and developing, so I keep pushing tasks off on our developer, even really simple stuff, just cause I don't want to mess with it. The boss sees that as 'IT', and since I'm pushing it off, he thinks that I am too busy with printing. I haven't really done any actual IT work in the last 2 months. He understands that now, so I get to keep my IT stuff
    having heard things about this guy over the last couple of years.... he needs help
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

Quote: Originally Posted by unimogken View Post
    Sooo tired of that chick that threw acid in her face in Vancouver. Now she's pleading "not guilty?!?" Are you serious? You admit that you threw it in your face! WTF?
    wait.. I haven't been following this since it first happened. She did it to herself?
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

craigslist... I hate it when people (mostly companies that post ads for rentals, cars, etc.) don't include a price in the craiglist "price" part of the form. I don't want a bunch of $10000+ cars showing up in my "$2500 max" ad search

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    having heard things about this guy over the last couple of years.... he needs help
    well, things really run better when he isn't here. He has done a good job of hiring people that can run their own department without any input from him. The bookkeeper and I would like to offer him a salary to stay at home.
    -Tyler-

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    wait.. I haven't been following this since it first happened. She did it to herself?
    There was the original girl that it happened to then there's this chick that wanted people to think she was the 2nd victim.
    She then admitted to doing it herself and now shes getting sued for all of the time the police spent on the case.
    Also, she has to pay back all of the donations she received.

What a psycho!

Normal Member lurkertom is on a distinguished road lurkertom's Avatar
    Bethany Storro in Vancouver was the first and the copy cat girl was in Mesa AZ. She put drain cleaner on a towel and then put the towel on her face. Still a freak.

definitely a freak..

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    What a psycho!
    Well she does have crazy eyes.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Yes, yes she does.

You know what they say about crazy chicks right?

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    That only applies to hot redheads.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

- Jorge Luis Borges

Hahahahaha

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Really think hospitals should not charge you for parking when you are there to see some one that is going to be there a while. They could at least give out one parking pass or give you break on the parking. Other than if you are there for more than 6 hours even then it is $10 bucks a pop. You should not have to worry about how you are going to pay for parking on top of worrying about your loved one,or family member!

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr.Nobody View Post
    Really think hospitals should not charge you for parking
    Totally agree!
    My sister had a kid at Overlake in Bellevue and I stayed a while and when I went to leave they wanted near $10!!!!
    I was like WTF are you serious?

Its because Overlake is a private hospital vs. Evergreen up in Kirkland that is a public hospital with free parking.

I hate Prius drivers.

I need a sticker that says that... so I can piss them off even more

President, MK2 Society trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit has a spectacular aura about trip permit's Avatar
    unconfirmed paypal users.

My sister had a kid at Overlake in Bellevue and I stayed a while and when I went to leave they wanted near $10!!!!
    I was like WTF are you serious?
    How long were you there? Not quite the same thing, but parking in the garage underneath the Banner Bank on 108th in Bellevue for an hour was $10.50!

- Jorge Luis Borges

Hmmm, it was like 10 years ago so i'm going to take a guess .....12 hours?

That would probably be $15+ nowadays.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Part of me likes craigslist and the other part of me hates it!
    So I put an "L shaped" sewing table on craigslist and I get 2 bites.
    One of them offers a 1/3 of my "firm price."
    The other one offers me double my asking price if I ship it to Central Africa.
    WTF are you serious? They don't have sewing tables anywhere in between Washington, USA and Central Africa?

That is why I use an email address just for craigslist!

That is why I use an email address just for craigslist!
    exactly

you're pretty much guaranteed to get scam emails (mostly a variation of the time-honored Nigerian scam) after posting an ad on CL these days. I don't even think about it any more... just delete them and carry on.

Being a stay at home dad was a lot easier when the little one would take naps! I used to take one also which was super nice!

NyQuil FTW!

"Sorry honey, I have no idea why he sleeps 18 hours a day."

- Jorge Luis Borges

scams... now how "camera" is always capitalized.. they probably just have a sort of form letter where they type in the item description and then send emails off.

Quote: ----- Original Message -----
    To: "joel" <craigslist@shellfront.org>
    Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 10:55 PM
    Subject: Re: Nikon D300 body, like new - $1100

> Hi Joel, i would have love to come and meet you up anywhere and check
    > the Camera and pay you in cash but i am currently travelling for my
    > vacation, that's why i am buying it online for her because i can't
    > mail it out to her. i hope the Camera is still in good condition? i
    > will pay you $1,305 through Paypal which includes the shipping fee
    > through UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE(USPS) all you have to do is send
    > me a payment request invoice of $1,305 to my mail account
    > janegrvs41@gmail.com through paypal once i receive it i will transfer
    > the money to you instantly. i hope i can trust you on this. as soon as
    > you get your money you can mail the Camera out to her.Thanks get back
    > to me if it's okay by you.
    >
    > Jane
    >
    > On 10/4/10, joel <craigslist@shellfront.org> wrote:
    >> The camera is still available. Let me know if you have any questions.
    >>
    >>
    >> ----- Original Message -----
    >> From: "Jane Greaves" <greavesj41@gmail.com>
    >> To: <sale-nmjht-1988731329@craigslist.org>
    >> Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 2:47 PM
    >> Subject: Nikon D300 body, like new - $1100
    >>
    >>
    >>> ** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
    >>> ** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
    >>> ** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
    >>> ** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html
    >>>
    >>> Hello Seller,I am interested in buying your Camera for a co-worker of
    >>> mine Asap, Please get back to me asap if it is still
    >>> available....Thanks
    >>>
    >>> Jane
    >>>
    >>>

Totally looks like a scam!
    So i'm not familiar with the payment invoice. If you send one and then they give you $xxxx.xx can you wait until its actually there and then cash out and remove it?
    Then theres nothing they can do as long as you have sent the item off to them?

+ Reply to Thread