Fine Tuning 1 - 728x90

monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Drivers and the driven -- Post 'em up! (Introduce yourself!)

Woot for an E30!
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

Normal Member en318ispdx is on a distinguished road en318ispdx's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by Twelvizm View Post
    Woot for an E30!
    It seems the # of E30 owners has gone down since I first got my E30

Maybe the fad is dying down. And thank god! If I see another reconstructed title, barely running with a tore up interior E30 going for $3000 on CL, I'm gonna have to kill someone.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

Normal Member en318ispdx is on a distinguished road en318ispdx's Avatar
    Maybe the fad is dying down. And thank god! If I see another reconstructed title, barely running with a tore up interior E30 going for $3000 on CL, I'm gonna have to kill someone.
    Haha im ok with that! Means my car is worth more than that! LOL

Normal Member blue62 will become famous soon enough
    Hey I'm Chad. I got my first VW in Sept last year and is an '83 caddy. Live up in Everett but will drive just about ANYWHERE for a meet or gtg. Met some of you at The Rock gtg last month (which btw when's the next PNWfahren gtg?) Hope to see some of you around and meet new people as time goes on

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    Hey Chad! Glad you found the site I'm Tyler, was there at the Rock GTG too, drove up from Portland for that one.
    -Tyler-

I actually registered for the site awhile back just got busy and didn't get around to posting until recently lol. I look forward to getting to have a drive for the next gtg whenever/wherever it may be as the last one was a blast. The Rock was only about 15 min from my house so not much driving unfortunately

Quote: Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
    Met some of you at The Rock gtg last month (which btw when's the next PNWfahren gtg?)
    probably next month.. I've been really busy this month.

The Rock was only about 15 min from my house so not much driving unfortunately
    haha.. I like you already
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

Lol I'm all about the drives, buddy got new tires on his caddy last nite so today we both went for a 2 hour drive to test the new suspension on my truck and break in the tires on his. Was a BLAST!

Lol I'm all about the drives, buddy got new tires on his caddy last nite so today we both went for a 2 hour drive to test the new suspension on my truck and break in the tires on his. Was a BLAST!
    sounds like it... I almost went for a drive today, but decided against it for no reason

I'm definitely a little drive deprived lately.. other than quick trips to Portland and Tacoma, I haven't done anything since December
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Quote: Originally Posted by TheNeek View Post

I'm behind the A-Pillar

Keeping it clean
    Where's this guy at now? It would be cool to have another E21 owner around.
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

Where's this guy at now? It would be cool to have another E21 owner around.
    I've met him.. hung out at his house a few weeks ago. He's on stanceworks more

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    That car has been on my background more than any other... clean as hell, from the pics, I love it... pure old-skool-hotness.

Regular Member MiniCoopKiller is a jewel in the rough MiniCoopKiller is a jewel in the rough MiniCoopKiller's Avatar
    Well hey guys. My name is Andrew and I live in Eastern Washington so not many dubbers over on this side of the mountains. A few but not too many. Anyway, I have been browsing this site for quite some time but just decided to join. I have a 2008 MKV United Gray GTI.

It has a Neuspeed P Flo, 30% tint all around and slapping on a set of OEM Charlestons in about a week or two after all this wacky weather stops. Soon to have a full turbo back exhaust by spring/summer.

Heres a pic from when i first got the car. Ill go and snap new pictures pretty soon.

Quote: Originally Posted by MiniCoopKiller View Post
    Well hey guys. My name is Andrew and I live in Eastern Washington so not many dubbers over on this side of the mountains. A few but not too many.
    there's a couple people on here from eastern WA... one in Spokane and one in Moses Lake. Where are you?

Regular Member MiniCoopKiller is a jewel in the rough MiniCoopKiller is a jewel in the rough MiniCoopKiller's Avatar
    Haha. Moses Lake. Like I said there are only a few of us on this side of the mountains.

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    what exhaust are you going with?
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

I will probably go with the 42 Draft Designs turbo back. Great price and quiet at idle and then sounds beastly when you get on it.

Quote: Originally Posted by MiniCoopKiller View Post
    Haha. Moses Lake. Like I said there are only a few of us on this side of the mountains.

howdy from yakima.
    nice car

Euro-Elitist Moderator VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus has a spectacular aura about VDubVirus's Avatar
    nice. I recently convinced a buddy in VA to go with their downpipe.
    SOME PEOPLE ARE NARROW MINDED, OTHERS LIVE IN REALITY ~ EURO-ELITISM

l Arron lSPACE

Quote: Originally Posted by Amsterdam087 View Post
    howdy from yakima.
    nice car
    Thanks!

And yeah. It will be a little while before I have the money to get the exhaust but it should be about June or July when I have it. I've listened to a lot of sound clips on the 42DD and it sounds great IMO so that what I am going with.

Junior Member Az636 is on a distinguished road
    Hello

Name is Az, jumped over here from Bimmerforums... lurked around a bit and joined up. Good to see an "active" forum with locals

Drive a 01 530i ... sadly still stock (except de-bagde and black kidney's) but boy will it get a make-over this spring/summer Anywho, just sayin hello

-Az-

Day I bought it

Driver:
    Last edited by Az636; 2011.03.03 at 13:51 PM.

(⌐■_■)
    twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw is just really nice twardnw's Avatar
    2 drivers in that pic

Welcome!
    -Tyler-

Junior Member Az636 is on a distinguished road
    Lol, I see what you did there!

Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by Az636 View Post
    Welcome to the forum. I love the car! Red is my favorite color and I love me some 5-series!
    I make pretty stuff
    www.twelvizm.com

+ Reply to Thread