monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 78 FirstFirst ... 12 22 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 42 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies (& TV) - discussion, and what did you watch today?

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Leatherface: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre III
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

- Jorge Luis Borges

Quote: Originally Posted by unimogken View Post
    Watched Top Gear US the Toughest 4X4 episode.

The show is becoming less and less entertaining for me.
    yah..... if they keep going that direction it'll be like Fifth Gear for me (which I never watch any more)
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Just watched MY soul to take and it is the worse movie. It's a Wes Craven horror film from last year. The only thing scary about it is how bad it is.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr.Nobody View Post
    Just watched MY soul to take and it is the worse movie. It's a Wes Craven horror film from last year. The only thing scary about it is how bad it is.
    Couldn't be any worse then Drag Me To Hell. I never thought I'd say that about something Sam Raimi was involved in, but it was horrible. And this is coming from a huge horror hound.

- Jorge Luis Borges

While I was trying to stay cool, I watched The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) and Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning.

- Jorge Luis Borges

started watching Jurassic Park while I was in Europe.. didn't get to finish it yet, and my plan is to watch all three movies. I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying watching the first one so far. It's been a while since I've seen it, but it was the first movie I ever saw in the theater (saw it for my 13th birthday). It's a little funnier now than I remember.. and a lot less serious at times. Fun
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

Jurassic Park was a fantastic experience in the theater.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Junior Member 9Schnell is on a distinguished road 9Schnell's Avatar
    I watched nearly an all day marathon of American Ninja Warrior try outs, boot camp and finale coming on nbc in about 1.5 hours

Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines. Not as bad as I remember it being. Some excellent car stunts.

- Jorge Luis Borges

I liked Terminator 3.. because it was an all-out 80s style unabashed action movie that didn't care too much about being smart in any way

and I thought Claire Danes looked good in it

Yeah, Claire Danes looked fantastic.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Saving Private Ryan... pretty tough to watch having been to Omaha Beach and the American Military Cemetery just one week ago today. The movie is 13 years old this year, and it hasn't aged one bit. Great movie...

I would have watched Thor a lot sooner if I'd known Natalie Portman was in it. How did I miss this?

I am going to rectify that same problem myself. Natalie Portman is gorgeous as all hell.

- Jorge Luis Borges

also these two:
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1526352/
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0993507/ pretty in some movies.. not sure about her 'normal' look

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Watched a bunch of Sons of Guns, Auction Hunters, Storage Wars and the latest US Top Gear.

Sons of Guns.. still really like that show

so, Thor... maybe a little better than I thought it would be. I decided after watching Captain America that I needed to see Thor so I wouldn't be left in the dark when the Avengers comes out. It's still a fairly mediocre movie.. definitely watchable. It's just not great by any means. Probably worth watching once just to see it.

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    Watched a couple Top Gear Australia.
    I like it better than the US version other than they talk weird........haha

I didn't watch any of the last season... and the new season just started this weekend. Maybe I'll see about catching up

everyone probably knows me by now buddylove is a jewel in the rough buddylove is a jewel in the rough
    Just finished up the first season of True Blood. I like it.

Normal Member machetephil will become famous soon enough
    Dirty Harry on Netflix

'Killer Elite'... coming on September 23rd

stars Jason Statham, Clive Owen, Robert De Niro, and Yvonne Strahovski. How can you go wrong with those actors?
    Last edited by joel; 2011.09.06 at 00:41 AM.

Watched latest Top Gear US.

+ Reply to Thread