monthly amount

why donate?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23 33 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 53 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1932

Thread: Movies (& TV) - discussion, and what did you watch today?

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    Just watched "Burke and Hare;" interesting movie haha but pretty good. Waiting for Whitney to play on TV for the wife so we can watch "Elite Killers."

tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!
    PNWfahren Facebook Page - forum rules - FAQ - forum tips - what's new?

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Watched Grimm last night.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

"I cannot sleep unless I am surrounded by books."
    - Jorge Luis Borges

Regular Member MiniCoopKiller is a jewel in the rough MiniCoopKiller is a jewel in the rough MiniCoopKiller's Avatar
    Watched Freedom Writers with the gf last night. Really good movie. Was going to go see Contraband or the new Tom Hanks movie but we didn't have dinner done in time.

Quote: Originally Posted by EK20 View Post
    Watched Grimm last night.
    liking it? I haven't watched the last couple of episodes yet.
    tell all of your local car enthusiast friends where the best place is to meet other local enthusiasts!

been around the block a few times EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20 is a jewel in the rough EK20's Avatar
    Yeah, I'm still liking Grimm so far. Definitely an interesting show that's better then anything else on on Friday nights.
    The soul that pines for eternity shall outspan death. You, dweller of the twilight void, come Dunwich

- Jorge Luis Borges

everyone probably knows me by now girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood has a spectacular aura about girdwood's Avatar
    watching Four Brother's right now...since someone stole my Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels...

Quote: Originally Posted by girdwood View Post
    since someone stole my Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels...
    that's just wrong...

Yeah, when I was in Alaska in the barracks, I always let people come in and borrow movies (I have a TON of DVDs)... I rarely got them back, and I'm just no realizing this. I was normally in a drunken state when I let them borrow it, and so were they. I don't hold it against (most of) them for doing so, most didn't know. But, some did. There's many I shouldn't have been as nice to that I was. Hind-sight... But, we were able to watch it just now on Netflix haha

Watching Surf Nazis Must Die while doing laundry. It's a Troma production, so you can kind of get an idea of what it's like. Entertaining if nothing else.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Watching Hatchet II now. So far so good. Writing isn't as good as the first one though.

- Jorge Luis Borges

Just watched the Dick Van Dyke show, and now watching Bob Newhart... man, it's been a while! haha

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    I loved watching The Newhart Show when I was a kid!
    I should watch them again!

My bro-in law used to use a program called "Delicious Monster" to keep track of his movies.
    People could check them out and he'd know who had what and for how long.

been around the block a few times unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken has a spectacular aura about unimogken's Avatar
    I watched a couple episodes of "F Word" season 3 and a couple episodes of "Sons of Anarchy."

Columbiana was a great movie. Definitely recommend.
    Bridesmaids was also a great movie. Guy recommended.

Bridesmaids was actually pretty good, I enjoyed it. SoA is good too, but I've only seen the first 2 seasons.

I'm only on season 1 episode 3 of Sons of Anarchy.
    I'll probably go on a marathon of watching it this weekend.

Quote: Originally Posted by Das Brust View Post
    Bridesmaids was also a great movie. Guy recommended.

I didn't get into that movie at all.

A Somebody Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody is a jewel in the rough Mr.Nobody's Avatar
    Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post

I didn't get into that movie at all.
    x2 thought it sucked.

Watched Tucker & Dale Vs. Evil. What a great movie!

- Jorge Luis Borges

Watched Fast Five today. Definitely the best of the series.

- Jorge Luis Borges

haha agreed..

Quote: Originally Posted by EK20 View Post
    Watched Fast Five today. Definitely the best of the series.
    for sure... mostly just because it was a good action movie and it focused less on the cars

Quote: Originally Posted by joel View Post
    for sure... mostly just because it was a good action movie and it focused less on the cars
    Most definitely. That, and all the Brazilian girls.

- Jorge Luis Borges

the movie was definitely a showcase of pretty people

this weekend's new Top Gear was quite good.. lots of POWAH!

+ Reply to Thread